WR Mike Williams stabbed, allegedy by his own brother

kidhawk

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":12xbrpdg said:
Is he okay?

All I've heard so far is that the hospital has said that he is "no longer in their care". To me that sounds like he was treated and released, so it sounds like it wasn't TOO serious (as in life threatening).

rigelian

Reaction score
Williams says the stabbing was "accidental" and happened while they were wrestling. I have to say that the ability to fashion convincing alternative stories has declined in the NFL.

sc85sis

Reaction score
rigelian":3215tj9m said:
Williams says the stabbing was "accidental" and happened while they were wrestling. I have to say that the ability to fashion convincing alternative stories has declined in the NFL.
Of course! It's completely normal to have a knife in your hand while wrestling with your brother. Quite common really--happens every day.

smh

Rambitious

Reaction score
sc85sis":7bcu0fuq said:
rigelian":7bcu0fuq said:
Of course! It's completely normal to have a knife in your hand while wrestling with your brother. Quite common really--happens every day.

smh

My thoughts exactly.

:D

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Anyone remember when Brian Blades killed his own cousin accidentally in a family squabble? It was a horrible tragedy.