Schedule release likely coming April 22

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Anybody else want to see us put up all of our second stringers against Denver in that Pre-season game and just smoke them again!

lucky49

Reaction score
i bet both niner/hawk matchups are in primetime this year, regardless of who plays you in the opener

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Evil_Shenanigans":3fz4r1z8 said:
Anybody else want to see us put up all of our second stringers against Denver in that Pre-season game and just smoke them again!

Considering its the first preseason game, would be surprised if the starters play more than a quarter anyway. Peyton Manning probably will only play a series

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
lucky49":8mzu8h0l said:
i bet both niner/hawk matchups are in primetime this year, regardless of who plays you in the opener

Hard to say. Considering the rivalry and the draw that comes with it.. wouldn't be surprised if FOX fights tooth and nail to secure one of those. They'll put the other one on SNF probably. I could see the SNF one coming on Thanksgiving Night in all honesty. NBC has put rivalry games in that slot since they got it 2 years ago (Steelers-Ravens, Patriots-Jets)

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":nrshf60u said:
lucky49":nrshf60u said:

Hard to say. Considering the rivalry and the draw that comes with it.. wouldn't be surprised if FOX fights tooth and nail to secure one of those............
Agree with this. No way in hell FOX gives up both Hawks v. Whiners games.

RiverDog

Reaction score
lucky49":2r5duyii said:

Better than two Prime Time appearances of Cowboys-Giants or Cowboys-Redskins, wouldn't you say?

djTOY2000

Reaction score
Looking forward to this too, I wonder what the look on my bosses faces will be when they see an abundance of time off requests - because I will be flying up from Phoenix for games, no way am I not renewing my season fix...

Largent80

Reaction score
djTOY2000":3315943n said:
Looking forward to this too, I wonder what the look on my bosses faces will be when they see an abundance of time off requests - because I will be flying up from Phoenix for games, no way am I not renewing my season fix...

You can drive to San Diego from there.

Largent80

Reaction score
We MUST get together. :thirishdrinkers:

And it will be a regular season game, not the preseason one.

RedAlice

Reaction score
For games at home in San Diego this year, I am blessed with Rams and Hawks. Will be at both, unless not in town.

Cannot wait for this schedule to come out.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Three more days till the Rams give me $100,000 for guess their schedule correctly. Oh the joy when I tell them I'm a Hawk fan.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Today is the 21st and there still has been no official announcement from the NFL on when the schedule is going to be released. I wonder what the hold-up is.

summesm

Reaction score
I would not be surprised if it's delayed again. You know they have it finished I know last year they used the Baltimore situation for delaying there scheduled date . Do they relize us the fans have to plan vacations and hotels and air tickets . I'd say we won't hear till last week of April this year since draft is in May this year