Marcel Darius arrested on felony drug charges

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
What kind of drug though? Is it just marijuana or a hard drug? Marijuana I can excuse but other kinds not so much.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
Some of it is harmless enough, but more and more people are throwing whatever they can in the bathtub and selling it. There have been some real catastrophic, lasting negative effects on people. You never know what's been added to make someone else a little more money...

Throwdown

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":1jyb2kgo said:
The real scandal here is that it's a friggin' FELONY for having synthetic marijuana on your person.

Cuz the cops wouldn't be able to pass it off as real when they sold it, brings down the price.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":64i0d5xr said:
The real scandal here is that it's a friggin' FELONY for having synthetic marijuana on your person.
I agree big time..It's a joke..All about that $$$ fines,probation and drug classes...

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
Actually it's all about the DEA's budget. That's why they have marijuana as a schedule 1 ( I think) up there with heroin because we all know that those are comparable drugs. :34853_doh:

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Comparable to cigarettes maybe? I really should stay out of this thread given it's much ado about nothing.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":32jgz9he said:
Comparable to cigarettes maybe? I really should stay out of this thread given it's much ado about nothing.

Hey! Where's the double post when you really need it? :roll:

mikeak

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":opwyiwi7 said:

Go sit in an ER one night at you will change your mind. I don't care about people smoking Pot but the synthetic crap is having major negative consequences for people

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
mikeak":tl9iwdtx said:
Smelly McUgly":tl9iwdtx said:

Go sit in an ER one night at you will change your mind. I don't care about people smoking Pot but the synthetic crap is having major negative consequences for people

Exactly. Synthetic pot is not just one concoction that is the same verywhere you go. There are literally hundreds, if not thousands of mixtures with new ones coming out every day. Nobody knows what's in these products, half the time, not even the people who make it.

It is killing people and turning some in to vegetables.

It's not all gloom and doom, but it is mostly, and a lot of the victims are teenages looking for a cheap high.

Spounge84

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm guessing you guys just assumed synthetic pot is exactly the same as the real thing. Well it's not, and often times is far more dangerous.