Jerry Jones sued for sexual assault...

irocdave

Reaction score
What a frigging dunce.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2193 ... s-and-more

We have all seen the photos of this degenerate and now the lawsuits begin. Wealthy people with no morals should be drug through the mud. The NFL wants to portray their business as morally ethical, wonder if they will hold the morally unethical owners to the same standard. I say this tongue in cheek. Not pointing a finger at Paul Allen but his sister has the same morals as JJ.

You can google Jody Allen sexual abuse and understand what I am talking about. I know this is going to be viewed as taboo, but cmon man, when does this double standard stop? Players get booted for recreational drugs (4 games?) yet owners can do what ever they want because they have the dough to bury it?

Man their are to many stupid people in this world with a hand held media devise. Look for the forest not the trees.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
After the punishment the league gave Irsay, I wouldn't say the NFL itself is fine with owners doing whatever the hell they want.

We'll see what happens, though.

OP
OP
I

irocdave

Reaction score
And yes, as has been mentioned in a couple of hot threads in this forum, it's great to have freedom of press with todays technology.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
irocdave":1yyi9qlj said:
And yes, as has been mentioned in a couple of hot threads in this forum, it's great to have freedom of press with todays technology.
It really is - but I think a lot of people don't really keep in mind the fact that it's virtually a guarantee that less "shenanigans" we the fans don't want to see happen are going on now than even 10 years ago because of this massively increased exposure, but now we're finding out about the majority of it whereas we didn't before. It can be a little difficult to keep perspective on it overall, I think.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Like you couldn't guess this was going to happen after those pictures? Jerruh was pure stupid on this one. Worse then Romo even.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Will settle out of court for an undisclosed amount and she'll marry Donald Sterling in Vegas.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Laloosh":oy85j3c0 said:
Will settle out of court for an undisclosed amount and she'll marry Donald Sterling in Vegas.

Winning !

Hawks46

Reaction score
irocdave":32tj60zn said:
What a frigging dunce.

We have all seen the photos of this degenerate and now the lawsuits begin. Wealthy people with no morals should be drug through the mud. The NFL wants to portray their business as morally ethical, wonder if they will hold the morally unethical owners to the same standard. I say this tongue in cheek. Not pointing a finger at Paul Allen but his sister has the same morals as JJ.

You can google Jody Allen sexual abuse and understand what I am talking about. I know this is going to be viewed as taboo, but cmon man, when does this double standard stop? Players get booted for recreational drugs (4 games?) yet owners can do what ever they want because they have the dough to bury it?

Man their are to many stupid people in this world with a hand held media devise. Look for the forest not the trees.

Really, you're going to get that fired up about this ?

1. this happened more than 5 years ago.
2. no police involvement, typically there isn't enough evidence to even bring something like this to court. This is one of those times I really wish people were liable for legal costs for frivolous lawsuits.
3. this was already linked to an extortion case.
4. the women making the claim wasn't in the pictures, she was TAKING the pictures. So, uh, no visual evidence that Jones even touched her.
5. the claimant is a former stripper. Not there's anything wrong with strippers, but moral fiber and honestly aren't synonymous with their profession.

Jerry Jones is probably my least favorite owner. But it really looks like his bad habits got him in a position where someone can try to aim for a money grab. He's married though, so that DOES make him a giant douche.

Then again, if we were the owner of a professional football team, how many of us wouldn't be partying with strippers and having fun ? Hell, you can't take it with you.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
BTW, YES Jerruh IS a dbag, and I believe he did tell the 'lady' to 'rub ma wrinkled sack', but, I wouldn't doubt that 'lady' gleefully obliged ALL of his requests up until the point when the senile billionaire didn't have enough crisp Benjamins for her liking. I mean, let's face it, MOST wealthy men have hundreds of 'ladies' like her on speed dial. She just decided to bite the hand that feeds her and JJ didn't feel like getting 'bit', THAT day.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
irocdave":20zgk1h3 said:
What a frigging dunce.

You're all over the road dude. Sexual assault, morally ethical, Paul Allen's sister? wtf.

Jerry's an egomaniacal idiot for sure, but if you think this is any more than these floozies trying to blackmail a settlement out of Jones you're naive as hell. These women knew EXACTLY what they were doing.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":l908y7z1 said:
After the punishment the league gave Irsay, I wouldn't say the NFL itself is fine with owners doing whatever the hell they want.

We'll see what happens, though.
As an avid *allas cryboys hater, I DO NOT want Jerruh suspended from operations of that team. Fine him all you want, don't help the cryboys out by suspending this fool! 8)

Wagon12

Reaction score
Laloosh":pi788ejl said:

This... Amazing insight, Laloosh... Really uncanny!

brimsalabim

Reaction score
She is a stripper and she signed a waiver after being with him and received cash? She escaped "by convincing every one to go out dancing"? I'm sure Jones is a real piece of work but this girl doesn't exactly scream credibility either. I don't see how pictures with hookers incriminate him of anything beyond being with hookers and I'm sure his attorneys will take care of this.

Kansashawkfan

Reaction score
Five years later? Must have caused her quite the"mental anguish" for her to just now come to her senses. No criminal charges were filed? Why? No crime, that's why. Hope he doesn't settle either. Take it to court, win and leave her with a huge legal fee. Court costs too!

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I wish I was Jerry Jones for a few days with a bunch of strippers.

That guy is getting some trim and he looks like one of the Mars Attacks aliens.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":m8ll58nu said:

Money and or fame are an amazing aphrodisiac! 8)

huskylawyer

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":2di8qpgr said:

I lol'd