Outage

Anguish

Reaction score
I'll explain the outage later...

There will inevitably be issues, please email [email protected] if you encounter any errors, and I will get to them as soon as I can.

FYI: I know the IRC/Chat server is still offline.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
In case any of you are confused, Neal is literally a God.

Public Service Announcement complete.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Neal pulled it off, I think Tony learned a lot during this outage that can benifit us going forward, i know I did.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

chris98251

Reaction score
Thanks Neal and Wenhawk for your due diligence in putting the 100,000 piece puzzle back together, also want to thank Mark for his reply and taking time to do so when I emailed asking what was happening. Being in the dark without a flash light or a candle was a uncomfortable feeling, someone having a match to even show a bit of light for a few seconds and know that things were being worked on was a great boost to my sanity.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
chris98251":36b2gtjn said:
Thanks Neal and Wenhawk for your due diligence in putting the 100,000 piece puzzle back together, also want to thank Mark for his reply and taking time to do so when I emailed asking what was happening. Being in the dark without a flash light or a candle was a uncomfortable feeling, someone having a match to even show a bit of light for a few seconds and know that things were being worked on was a great boost to my sanity.

Not that any of us felt the same. :2thumbs: :greetingsearthling: :240039:

sutz

Reaction score
Been a bad week. The outage was a big part of it, adding on to other crap, including car trouble. :|

Good to see at least our Seahawks home is back up and running. Thanks guys!

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Thanks to each of those who got this site back up and running again.

You are greatly appreciated!

QuahHawk

Reaction score
chris98251":2sblvea4 said:
You should follow Seahawks.net twitter or Facebook. I tried to keep updates on social media.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

AubHawk71

Reaction score
Big ups to the admins. You are truly doing the Lord's work.

mikeak

Reaction score
I am only confused about one thing

We just had the Presidential Alert system tested -- wouldn't this have been the perfect thing to use that system for? Letting us know Seahawks.net was down and would be down for several times so we could stop ignoring work as we kept hitting the refresh button?...…..

Twitter was good, but Presidential Alert system would have been GREAT!!!

So that is a suggestion for next time :)

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
Thank you for getting it back up. I know you guys work wonders on the unknown side of this site. I certainly appreciate all you do. You can never measure the value of anything until it becomes nothing.
Start slow clap now.

ronnieboycefanclub

Reaction score
When the outage happened, I thought I have seen this situation before elsewhere. Was it due to what someone said and are M'Learned friends involved?

RockHawk

Reaction score
Nice job guys. This was as complicated of an outage as I've ever seen, and the guys did extraordinary work to get it restored. Kudos to all, and thanks to everyone for your patience.

Hey WenHawk, sorry, no refunds. :)

Polaris

Reaction score
Glad to be back online. In the future, you might want to treat your hamsters (or gerbils) better :D