JaMarcus for DT

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Already burned through his cash, huh? Purple drank aint cheap.

Throwdown

Reaction score
He must've drank a whole lot!

Codeine cough syrup bottles filling up the trash cans.

hawker84

Reaction score
purple drink? Koolaid? i love grape koolaid, and it is cheap, it's the sugar that's spendy... damn 320? living the good life ..

pehawk

Reaction score
My red flag is the codeine syrup itself, what a hamnegger. Get a real dealer so you can get Fentynal, frickin girl Candian.

Codeine...reallly?

mikeak

Reaction score
The front office supposedly said they want someone that can play like RW. This guy can throw the deep ball, should be hard to bring down in a read option :)

Look if he really works out etc etc and looks good in training camp I definately see a team signing him to a minimum contract. He will get workouts for sure IF he can show he is clean and shows that he still has what got him drafted. Don't think he will ever pan out but many will respect the fact that he is loosing the weight and getting back in that shape. Only 27......

pehawk

Reaction score
mikeak":3g9xrip9 said:
The front office supposedly said they want someone that can play like RW. This guy can throw the deep ball, should be hard to bring down in a read option :)

Look if he really works out etc etc and looks good in training camp I definately see a team signing him to a minimum contract. He will get workouts for sure IF he can show he is clean and shows that he still has what got him drafted. Don't think he will ever pan out but many will respect the fact that he is loosing the weight and getting back in that shape. Only 27......

I'll root for him, for sure. For the life of me I dont know what ANYONE saw in him, even the loony Raiders shouldn't have nabbed him.

Throwdown

Reaction score
pehawk":3rjzshl0 said:
My red flag is the codeine syrup itself, what a hamnegger. Get a real dealer so you can get Fentynal, frickin girl Candian.

Codeine...reallly?

How's Fentanyl taste when mixed with Sprite?

pehawk

Reaction score
Throwdown":1hm0byan said:
pehawk":1hm0byan said:

Codeine...reallly?

How's Fentanyl taste when mixed with Sprite?

How would I know, I'm not a girl? Put it in a bubbler or a rig; this aint amateur hour.

Russell's a big dude, I'm a small dude. In my day I'd crunch 8 V's for breakfast and barely get off...and V's trump codeine. What gives?

CANHawk

Reaction score
pehawk":16znquc7 said:

Codeine...reallly?

Hey, we have hillbillies making meth in bathtubs same as you.

BTW... anyone know where I can get a deal on a new bathtub? "something happened" to mine.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
CANHawk":2ldvkfjd said:
pehawk":2ldvkfjd said:

Codeine...reallly?

Hey, we have hillbillies making meth in bathtubs same as you.

BTW... anyone know where I can get a deal on a new bathtub? "something happened" to mine.

You were supposed to use the plastic tubs, Jessie.

12evanf

Reaction score
Would Matt Flynn be bumped and be the highest paid 3rd string in the league?

Scottemojo

Reaction score
So far he has dropped 12 pounds. Big whooptie do. probably started his comeback with a colonic.

pehawk

Reaction score
Scottemojo":3w1rmbw2 said:
So far he has dropped 12 pounds. Big whooptie do. probably started his comeback with a colonic.

perv

Latest posts