Seahawks @Houston RoadHawkin'

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
I'm in, but concur with Leif that tequila is a bad plan. Coming from a career Sailor with a Masters Degree in drinking my ass off around the world, I can state that I steer far clear of the devil's juice these days. I very nearly spent a lot of time in a Mexican jail thanks to that stuff!

I'm down for Bloody's or anything with rum.

OP
OP
bestfightstory

bestfightstory

Reaction score
pmedic920":1veef1k2 said:
If BFS is the only one that answers up, I guess I'll have to scale back to only 50 gallons.

I can speak for Dom and Matt. They ARE little people, but they can definitely pull their weight in the drinking department.

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
Gentlemen, please remember...vodka is your friend. It mixes great with OJ, Grapefruit Juice in Pink or clear, Cranberry Juice, Raspberry Cranberry juice, and I'm pretty sure you can ever use almost any kind of beer as a vodka mixer.
I look forward to a tailgate of epic fandom getting together and I really hope I remember everything that I want to.

MysterMatt

Reaction score
Vodka is good, but I'm really picky about Bloody Maries. Good 'old salty dogs?

A

Anonymous

The Texans guys that will be making tailgating room for us make legendary bloody Mary's. I've already got the recipe and will be mixing up a sufficient quantity ahead of time so it's, dump in the vodka, and let 'er rip.

Saturday night we're going to Twin Peaks.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
pmedic920":39uspkm7 said:
Ok gang. I'll be mixin up a 55 gallon drum of drinks for the tailgate. What do y'all think we will enjoy the most. I'm thinking either Margaritas, Screwdrivers, or Bloody Mary's. Open to any suggestions.

Kickapoo joy juice

Ask pithy Radish for recipe. Mix in a big garbage can. Lottsa fruit, booze, juice. Drink, get drunk, enjoy. Repeat thru out the day.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Oh and pmedic920, let us know what our share is and we can kick you up some funds when we see you to cover all your hospitality.

OP
OP
bestfightstory

bestfightstory

Reaction score
MysterMatt":2elezq0j said:
Barthawk":2elezq0j said:
MysterMatt":2elezq0j said:
I have one ticket available.

Matt, how much? I am interested..
I totally forgot. Not much. Will go look and IM you.

To quote MysterMatt from page 10: I just purchased two tix and have one available for $135. Section 641 Row A seats 9, 10...so we'll be real close to BFS, Tech, SeaTown81, and LudsDrummer. If you haven't had a chance to sit near Seatown to hear the BEST game commentary ever, you really need to pick up my extra ticket.

OP
OP
bestfightstory

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Barthawk":3lgpp81z said:
$135 is not too bad

At the time we bought them-that was BY FAR the cheapest price for the first row of ANY section in the 600 level. Just pay the man and party with the fun bunch.

MysterMatt

Reaction score
bestfightstory":2ci178o7 said:
Barthawk":2ci178o7 said:
$135 is not too bad

At the time we bought them-that was BY FAR the cheapest price for the first row of ANY section in the 600 level. Just pay the man and party with the fun bunch.
I concur! Do it, Bart!