Seahawks @Houston RoadHawkin'

pmedic920

Reaction score
I am getting the info as I type this on the Texas 12s shirts. I know several of y'all wanted one. I need direction as to where to post the info. Don't want to break any rules. The shirts are not mine and I make nothing from them. In fact I think the group is selling them just to recover the cost. Like $16. I think.

RiverDog

Reaction score
I attended Sunday's game and had the pleasure of meeting a lot of great Seahawks fans both at the tailgate party and at several establishments on Saturday and Sunday nights. I've gone to hundreds of football games over the course of 50+ years and that was my first tailgate party. I had a fantastic time and wish to thank all those who's names I can't recall, especially the big Houston Hawks fan that sponsored the tailgate party in the blue parking lot. The Houston fans were first class, I never heard one unkind word directed at me even though I was yelling my lungs out and they had to suffer the pain of losing a very tough game in which they outplayed us for 3 quarters. Hopefully I can meet up with some you folks again in the future. As Russell Wilson says....Go, Hawks!

#12 River Dog in the white Seahawks cap