Anyone has a problem with Sherman's post game interview?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • There are a lot of pundits and ignorant idiots who thought, ‘Oh, the Seahawks are gonna lose this game.’ Well, please, please don’t doubt us again,” Sherman told NBC’s Michele Tafoya after the 29-3 win. “Every time you doubt us, you look stupid.”
    Carmon1274
    NET Veteran

• No, love it. The pundits and ignorant idiots got some crow to eat this morning.
    "A superstar can win any game; however, a team can win every game".
    Renohawk
    NET Starter

• Have no problem with a confident CB on my team after just smashing the miners.
    Hawknballs
    NET Veteran

• LOVE IT!!
    So you're admitting I'm a celeb...
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *

• you might need to do some deeeeep soul searching if you call yourself a 12 and "have a problem" with ANYTHING he said in his presser.
    MESSAGE TO THE 12TH MAN : IF YOU LEAVE THE CLINK WITH YOUR VOICE, UR DOING IT WRONG.
    hgwellz12
    NET Veteran

• Carmon1274 wrote:There are a lot of pundits and ignorant idiots who thought, ‘Oh, the Seahawks are gonna lose this game.’ Well, please, please don’t doubt us again,” Sherman told NBC’s Michele Tafoya after the 29-3 win. “Every time you doubt us, you look stupid.”

I love it, and he's right!
    42-13, 29-3, and 23-17 and a Lombardi trophy from THIS millennium.....deal with it niner trolls

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler

• NFL AM on NFL Network has a segment this morning about the "most impressive 2-0 team".... Seattle is 4th on the list behind Miami, Denver, and Houston. Absolute crap... power polls have the Seahawks, Niners and Broncos as 1,2,3 (in any order) and we beat arguably one of the best in the league and end up on mentioned as one of the most impressive 2-0 teams? Are you KIDDING ME?? Game 1 on road against a solid team, and total domination at home. Ridiculous!
    nsport
    * NET Sports Handicapper *

• hgwellz12 wrote:you might need to do some deeeeep soul searching if you call yourself a 12 and "have a problem" with ANYTHING he said in his presser.

Im a hardcore better, but there are sometimes where I doubt Seattle might win, or where Seattle might win the cover.

196335528-1 9/15/13 4:22pm $50.00 $47.62 Pending 9/15/13 8:35pm NFL Football 222 Seattle Seahawks -3 -105* vs San Francisco 49ers

I both won both bets first week and second week, but there are sometimes to doubt if Seattle can win or can cover. Last season Seattle played Zona, and I was sure we would smash them, but no we lost. The 10AM games where they played Dolphins and Detroit.

There are some games where I doubt we'll win @ 49ers, @ Falcons (maybe) @ Texans.

Saying the term “Every time you doubt us, you look stupid.” So everytime the Seahawks lose, he makes the team stupid.
    Carmon1274
    NET Veteran

• nsport wrote:NFL AM on NFL Network has a segment this morning about the "most impressive 2-0 team".... Seattle is 4th on the list behind Miami, Denver, and Houston. Absolute crap... power polls have the Seahawks, Niners and Broncos as 1,2,3 (in any order) and we beat arguably one of the best in the league and end up on mentioned as one of the most impressive 2-0 teams? Are you KIDDING ME?? Game 1 on road against a solid team, and total domination at home. Ridiculous!

Um. Did you see the panthers play the bills? Sure they might look solid, but they are really terrible. But Houston played so ugly the last 2 games Chargers and Titans, and Miami are like so-so.
    Carmon1274
    NET Veteran

• Carmon1274 wrote:
    nsport wrote:NFL AM on NFL Network has a segment this morning about the "most impressive 2-0 team".... Seattle is 4th on the list behind Miami, Denver, and Houston. Absolute crap... power polls have the Seahawks, Niners and Broncos as 1,2,3 (in any order) and we beat arguably one of the best in the league and end up on mentioned as one of the most impressive 2-0 teams? Are you KIDDING ME?? Game 1 on road against a solid team, and total domination at home. Ridiculous!

Um. Did you see the panthers play the bills? Sure they might look solid, but they are really terrible. But Houston played so ugly the last 2 games Chargers and Titans, and Miami are like so-so.

Just goes to show how hard it is to win on the road...
    nsport
    * NET Sports Handicapper *

• Btw, only problem I had with the game is where Harbaugh called for Corner Blitz.

Harbaugh complained when Matthews was gonna hit the QB. Hypocrite is Hypocrite. Complain about it, but use the Corner blitz and try injure the QB.

and that was when RW was using read-option
    Carmon1274
    NET Veteran

It is currently Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:20 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information