Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Anyone has a problem with Sherman's post game interview?
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:48 am 
NET Veteran

There are a lot of pundits and ignorant idiots who thought, ‘Oh, the Seahawks are gonna lose this game.’ Well, please, please don’t doubt us again,” Sherman told NBC’s Michele Tafoya after the 29-3 win. “Every time you doubt us, you look stupid.”

Post subject: Re: Anyone has a problem with Sherman's post game interview?
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:52 am 
NET Starter

No, love it. The pundits and ignorant idiots got some crow to eat this morning.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:57 am 
NET Veteran

Have no problem with a confident CB on my team after just smashing the miners.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:58 am 
* Gangnameister *

LOVE IT!!

Post Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:59 am 
NET Starter

you might need to do some deeeeep soul searching if you call yourself a 12 and "have a problem" with ANYTHING he said in his presser.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:06 am 
NET Veteran

Carmon1274 wrote:
There are a lot of pundits and ignorant idiots who thought, ‘Oh, the Seahawks are gonna lose this game.’ Well, please, please don’t doubt us again,” Sherman told NBC’s Michele Tafoya after the 29-3 win. “Every time you doubt us, you look stupid.”

I love it, and he's right!

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

Post Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:08 am 
* NET Sports Handicapper *

NFL AM on NFL Network has a segment this morning about the "most impressive 2-0 team".... Seattle is 4th on the list behind Miami, Denver, and Houston. Absolute crap... power polls have the Seahawks, Niners and Broncos as 1,2,3 (in any order) and we beat arguably one of the best in the league and end up on mentioned as one of the most impressive 2-0 teams? Are you KIDDING ME?? Game 1 on road against a solid team, and total domination at home. Ridiculous!

Post Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:09 am 
NET Veteran

hgwellz12 wrote:
you might need to do some deeeeep soul searching if you call yourself a 12 and "have a problem" with ANYTHING he said in his presser.

Im a hardcore better, but there are sometimes where I doubt Seattle might win, or where Seattle might win the cover.

196335528-1 9/15/13 4:22pm $50.00 $47.62 Pending 9/15/13 8:35pm NFL Football 222 Seattle Seahawks -3 -105* vs San Francisco 49ers

I both won both bets first week and second week, but there are sometimes to doubt if Seattle can win or can cover. Last season Seattle played Zona, and I was sure we would smash them, but no we lost. The 10AM games where they played Dolphins and Detroit.

There are some games where I doubt we'll win @ 49ers, @ Falcons (maybe) @ Texans.

Saying the term “Every time you doubt us, you look stupid.” So everytime the Seahawks lose, he makes the team stupid.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:10 am 
NET Veteran

nsport wrote:
NFL AM on NFL Network has a segment this morning about the "most impressive 2-0 team".... Seattle is 4th on the list behind Miami, Denver, and Houston. Absolute crap... power polls have the Seahawks, Niners and Broncos as 1,2,3 (in any order) and we beat arguably one of the best in the league and end up on mentioned as one of the most impressive 2-0 teams? Are you KIDDING ME?? Game 1 on road against a solid team, and total domination at home. Ridiculous!

Um. Did you see the panthers play the bills? Sure they might look solid, but they are really terrible. But Houston played so ugly the last 2 games Chargers and Titans, and Miami are like so-so.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:14 am 
* NET Sports Handicapper *

Carmon1274 wrote:
nsport wrote:

Um. Did you see the panthers play the bills? Sure they might look solid, but they are really terrible. But Houston played so ugly the last 2 games Chargers and Titans, and Miami are like so-so.

Just goes to show how hard it is to win on the road...

Post Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:21 am 
NET Veteran

Btw, only problem I had with the game is where Harbaugh called for Corner Blitz.

Harbaugh complained when Matthews was gonna hit the QB. Hypocrite is Hypocrite. Complain about it, but use the Corner blitz and try injure the QB.

and that was when RW was using read-option

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]