1 Running back vs 49ers?

FloridaSeahawk18

Reaction score
So we can't pickup a new running back due to the 2-week delay due to COVID...so if Carlos Hyde can't go due to hamstring tightness we have only DJ Dallas as our running back? This means I assume Russ throws 50 times as god forbid DJ gets hurt then what? Was anyone on our roster a running back in college that could back him up? I would expect an entire game of bubble screens at this point.

TypeSly

Reaction score
FloridaSeahawk18":2pn2yegi said:
So we can't pickup a new running back due to the 2-week delay due to COVID...so if Carlos Hyde can't go due to hamstring tightness we have only DJ Dallas as our running back? This means I assume Russ throws 50 times as god forbid DJ gets hurt then what? Was anyone on our roster a running back in college that could back him up? I would expect an entire game of bubble screens at this point.

Haha!! Why not? Sounds plausible for the Seahawks and our amazing luck with injuries. :229031_victory:

xray

Reaction score
Looks like Wilson will have to carry the offense more than he already has been . Too much to ask year after year . IMO

Aiunahthar

Reaction score
We have a FB. My guess is he'd be the #2 RB or 1 if Dallas got hurt... At least he should be able to block blitz when they come. lol

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Aiunahthar":24mvy18p said:
We have a FB. My guess is he'd be the #2 RB or 1 if Dallas got hurt... At least he should be able to block blitz when they come. lol

Bellore took phil haynes' spot when haynes went on ir. Probably best to leave bellore where he is for this next game.

chris98251

Reaction score
Remember when people were saying we have too many RB's and should trade one?

LTH

Reaction score
FloridaSeahawk18":si6eurii said:

Im not worried about it ... Hyde will be back ...Carroll said Homer was moving much better... plus I'd like to see Dallas get some snaps to really get a good look at him... what worries me though is pass protection from the backs Dallas isnt real good at that from what I can see... we dont really want to be one dimensional either ... Oops! I guess I am a little worried about it... crap LMAO!!!!!

No... its going to be fine LOL

LTH

samwize77

Reaction score
Year of The Hawk":wbita4l9 said:
DK as a running back…..just kidding……sort of.
He is certainly big enough to get in a quick chip on someone and then run to the flat for a little one on one....

toffee

Reaction score
Poona Ford, got RB experience and willing! Snake can take over as NT, Poona helps Russ with some power running!

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

PNW

Reaction score
toffee":1x2e5lc5 said:
Poona Ford, got RB experience and willing! Snake can take over as NT, Poona helps Russ with some power running!

Hahahaha!!! I would love to see punnnnnnna at RB, dude would be a load to tackle, not sure how well he would do unless it’s in short yardage situations.

Seymour

Reaction score
Anyone have any updates on Penny getting back?

PNW

Reaction score
Seymour":4i8ucsr4 said:
Anyone have any updates on Penny getting back?
No actual updates, Pete mentioned he saw him running and he looks really good if that helps?

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I think Carson plays on a lower workload. I'm blown away we haven't made any signings though.

toffee

Reaction score
PNW":2qzris0l said:
toffee":2qzris0l said:

Hahahaha!!! I would love to see punnnnnnna at RB, dude would be a load to tackle, not sure how well he would do unless it’s in short yardage situations.
Poona played RB in high school, now he is like a thicker RB, great in I formation straight up between tackle stuff. Like to see some sorry LB or SS try to tackle him. Potentially good for pass protection too.

PNW

Reaction score
I saw enough of Beast Mode last post season to be on board with this in our current situation.

Latest posts