1st place in the NFC West

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
Now all we have to do is keep winning and the 49ers to keep losing.

I'm gonna need a few more drinks.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
Wouldnt it be great to go into week 17 and not need the win for div title....but still murder them.

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
And all of a sudden, San Fran goes from first to fifth in the blink of an eye with a 10-2 record. Good times

HansGruber

Reaction score
Thepeelsessions":1gbabgng said:
And all of a sudden, San Fran goes from first to fifth in the blink of an eye with a 10-2 record. Good times

Must suck to always be little brother.

It's like being a bills fan and knowing that no matter how good your record is, you still ain't getting past big brother in the playoffs. All success is futile and meaningless.

SanDiego49er

Reaction score
You are for now and congratulations to you on that. With some more football to be played and a big match up the last game of the year to look forward to. There are some interesting games coming up for both teams and the biggest is the head to head in the last game. You have the #1 spot in the NFC West for now. You may well win it. But I think either team can win it depending on how each plays down the stretch. They are still both in this hunt.

olyfan63

Reaction score
I guarantee Pete Carroll isn't taking anything for granted at this point and especially not that week 17 game vs the 49ers. That will be a WAR and 99% likely will decide the division, and probably decide the #1 thru #4 seeding order as well. We have room for exactly ONE stumble but MUST win the week 17 game to capture the division. Pete and the braintrust and the team are totally treating this as going 1-0 each week. Now let's go beat the Rams.

NO - SF, IND, @Ten, @Car
SEA - @LAR, @Car, Ari, SF
GB - WAS, Chi, @Min, @Det
SF - @NO, ATL, LAR, @Sea

Besides the SF game, NO also has a risk of losing at Tennessee. Losing at Carolina, or to Indianapolis would be a stretch.
I think GB loses @Min. they could manage to lose @Det, but unlikely.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
olyfan63":27b3ir9i said:
I guarantee Pete Carroll isn't taking anything for granted at this point and especially not that week 17 game vs the 49ers. That will be a WAR and 99% likely will decide the division, and probably decide the #1 thru #4 seeding order as well. We have room for exactly ONE stumble but MUST win the week 17 game to capture the division. Pete and the braintrust and the team are totally treating this as going 1-0 each week. Now let's go beat the Rams.

NO - SF, IND, @Ten, @Car
SF - @NO, ATL, LAR, @Sea

Besides the SF game, NO also has a risk of losing at Tennessee. Losing at Carolina, or to Indianapolis would be a stretch.
I think GB loses @Min. they could manage to lose @Det, but unlikely.
I didn’t think Seattle would be 10-2 at this point, I was figuring 8-4 at this time.

SeaWolv

Reaction score
olyfan63":2mbxuvug said:
NO - SF, IND, @Ten, @Car
SF - @NO, ATL, LAR, @Sea

It looks like the Packers have the lowest SOS at .427 with the sub-.500 Redskins and Lions left to play. Seattle is next at .531 with the Panthers and Cardinals left. The Saints are at .583 with the Falcons as their only remaining game against a sub-.500 team. The Niners have the highest SOS of the four at .625 with the Falcons also on their schedule.