#20 pick

James in PA

Reaction score
Im greedy. I want to stay at 5 and get Carter or Richardson, then trade up from 20 to snag one of these dudes:

JSN
Bijan
Spoon

If we don't trade up: Kancey (if we don't take Carter earlier) or Mayer.

seabowl

Reaction score
Im greedy. I want to stay at 5 and get Carter or Richardson, then trade up from 20 to snag one of these dudes:

JSN
Bijan
Spoon

If we don't trade up: Kancey (if we don't take Carter earlier) or Mayer.
Mayer will be an All Pro in the right system

vonstout

Reaction score
There are probably 35 different players mocked from our pick to the end of the first round. Anyone we pick at 20 may have been available 5 pick or more later. Getting as many pick between 21 and 65 would be my hope

OP
OP
EverydayImRusselin

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
There are probably 35 different players mocked from our pick to the end of the first round. Anyone we pick at 20 may have been available 5 pick or more later. Getting as many pick between 21 and 65 would be my hope
I agree. I would love a trade down at 20 so they can trade back up in the late 2nd/early 3rd.

Kamcussionator

Reaction score
In years past John has talked about the 'shelves' in the draft. I recall he said there's 7 in the top shelf of this draft, but I don't think he identified the 2nd shelf.

To my untrained eye I see the second shelf at around 40, so I'm thinking they trade down from 20 and try to pick 3 times before 40.

Latest posts