2018 Seattle Mariners regular season thread

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Holy shit. Manny Acta thought the video guy said "He wasn't out" instead of "He was out". No one speaks that way in baseball. The term for "He wasn't out" is "Safe". Manny is an idiot.

Crizilla

Reaction score
I'm going to put some blame on Servais as well. I guess I get you wanna see your kid graduate and all but you need to make sure you have the guys to handle the job. They obviously don't. This is a loss only a team without proper leadership and intellect would have. If I'm Dipoto I'm looking for a new bench coach right now. Unacceptable.

And now Manny let's the ump call Healy out on a clear foul ball. I'm turning this crap off. Screw this.

getnasty

Reaction score
Crizilla":2qdy8xo9 said:
I'm going to put some blame on Servais as well. I guess I get you wanna see your kid graduate and all but you need to make sure you have the guys to handle the job. They obviously don't. This is a loss only a team without proper leadership and intellect would have. If I'm Dipoto I'm looking for a new bench coach right now. Unacceptable.

And now Manny let's the ump call Healy out on a clear foul ball. I'm turning this crap off. Screw this.

Dude, calm the shit down. It's mid May and the M's are playing the best ball they've played in a long time.

TransGenderHawkFan

Reaction score
getnasty":q8lm3l2j said:
Crizilla":q8lm3l2j said:

Dude, calm the shit down. It's mid May and the M's are playing the best ball they've played in a long time.

He's a complainer. Just go with it.

Crizilla

Reaction score
It really is pathetic though think about it. That kind of goof from a manager should never happen. I really hope Scott doesn't have anymore graduations to go to. Please be it.

If the M's miss the playoffs by 1 game can you imagine the pain

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Crizilla":3qmpwg46 said:
Thanks Manny.

Mariners don't deserve anything. This team is a joke. Manager takes a few days off and the relacement manager costs us the game. Mariners baseball, ladies and gentlemen. Mariners baseball. Amazing how stupid you have to be to not challenge that. Seeing Ichiro react he knew he was out. These games come back to haunt you later in the season. Fire Manny Acta. Complete idiot.
For a guy that was a manager to make such a big mistake is pretty bad.
Our team does not have wins to give away.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Felix pitched like a donkey’s arse yesterday. Yes he got the win but he definitely tried to let the Tigers back in it. Actually he hasn’t been very good this season. His era is way up. Disappointing that when the team is playing relatively well, he stinks.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
hawkfan68":609ywtj3 said:
Felix pitched like a donkey’s arse yesterday. Yes he got the win but he definitely tried to let the Tigers back in it. Actually he hasn’t been very good this season. His era is way up. Disappointing that when the team is playing relatively well, he stinks.

Felix has been done for two yrs now. He is finished. I love him but he is done.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Got to take the series today with Pax on the mound and playing a weak Detroit team.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
That doesn't look promising for Cano. Hit him right on the back of the hand. Hopefully it all checks out okay.

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
Nicasio at it again. Even if Seager or Segura come up with that cleanly, he still beats it out. So 3 straight hits. Great job.

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
Seahaaaawks":3vkpkqre said:
Nicasio at it again. Even if Seager or Segura come up with that cleanly, he still beats it out. So 3 straight hits. Great job.
Man, he's at the Joel Peralta/Joaquin Benoit with the Mariners level bad. Did I miss something? Where was Diaz? How is Dipoto so inept at evaluating pitching? Or is a Stottlemyere problem? Just look back to all the pitchers Dipoto has brought in, either via trade or free agency, and try to see who truly stands out. Pazos? LeBlanc? Can Miranda be considered a success? Can Vincent? He's had one stellar year sandwiched between two really bad years. It's crazy how many resources he's dumped into trying to get quality pitching here, only to have 95% of the results be not just bad, but disastrous. For me, Nicasio is the tipping point.

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
Thepeelsessions":1urax14r said:
Seahaaaawks":1urax14r said:
Man, he's at the Joel Peralta/Joaquin Benoit with the Mariners level bad. Did I miss something? Where was Diaz? How is Dipoto so inept at evaluating pitching? Or is a Stottlemyere problem? Just look back to all the pitchers Dipoto has brought in, either via trade or free agency, and try to see who truly stands out. Pazos? LeBlanc? Can Miranda be considered a success? Can Vincent? He's had one stellar year sandwiched between two really bad years. It's crazy how many resources he's dumped into trying to get quality pitching here, only to have 95% of the results be not just bad, but disastrous. For me, Nicasio is the tipping point.
I don’t mind Diaz not pitching in a non save situation. He usually stinks in those rolls. But yes 100% agree with everything else you said

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
Seahaaaawks":4pqpu0lu said:
Thepeelsessions":4pqpu0lu said:
Seahaaaawks":4pqpu0lu said:
I don’t mind Diaz not pitching in a non save situation. He usually stinks in those rolls. But yes 100% agree with everything else you said
Wait, you're right. I forgot it was 4-4 in the 9th, my bad

Bobblehead

Reaction score
XxXdragonXxX":obcifah0 said:
Broken bone in Robbies hand. That sucks bad. Does that mean Romine is our new starting 2B?

Nope.. I'm betting Dee Dee goes to 2nd and Gamel and Heredia are our OF.

Dreadbelch

Reaction score
Thankfully the Mariners don't have to play in that cursed city again this year.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Dee is a gold glove 2B isn't he?

Guess they don't want to confuse him.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Bobblehead":3cw2xj8h said:
Dee is a gold glove 2B isn't he?

Guess they don't want to confuse him.

They want him in CF. Hopefully robbie is only out until june. I doubt it. I will see after AS break.

Latest posts