22 Sacks in the last 5 games

Polk738

Reaction score
Talk about cooking on the sack game, I saw this stat on First things First with Nick Wright- 22 Sacks, 41 QB hits, 9.7 % sack percentage- that is the best in the league thru the last 5 weeks

Somos doces

Reaction score
Wait up — I thought KNJ was a bagful of hot garbage...?

In all seriousness, the D seems to be improving from week to week as the personnel learn how to play together, as the coaching staff figures out how to use them in a complementary way, and especially as various starters return to the lineup. Here’s hoping this trend continues through Super Bowl Sunday (and perhaps beyond that).

Hawkfandrew

Reaction score
Let's all hope whatever happened to Dunlap last game is minor. He is the fuel for this D line and makes everyone around him better. Its so important to have 1 player that commands the double team so everyone else can get one on one's. Reed, L.J., and Ford can all beat someone with a little help. Im just worried it could be something that keeps him out for a bit and we will watch this defense digress back to its old ways.

hawks85

Reaction score
Somos doces":3vt35yyn said:
Wait up — I thought KNJ was a bagful of hot garbage...?

In all seriousness, the D seems to be improving from week to week as the personnel learn how to play together, as the coaching staff figures out how to use them in a complementary way, and especially as various starters return to the lineup. Here’s hoping this trend continues through Super Bowl Sunday (and perhaps beyond that).
KNJ is a bagful of hot garbage. If anyone thinks KNJ is calling our defensive plays right now, then your insane. Petey boy is helping out BIG TIME. No way in hell KNJ all of a sudden grew a brain on calling up the right plays. Matter of fact I would not be surprised if Pete is calling the entire defensive plays and just telling KNJ call this play, that play etc...Pete is protecting KNJ from getting crucified from the media and everyone else. KNJ was terrible in Oakland terrible last year terrible most of this year now all of a sudden out of the blue we are playing good D, nah Pete is calling the defensive plays or 90 percent of them.

Latest posts