3 picks in the 6th

kidhawk

Reaction score
No picks in the 7th. Having so many in the 6th gives us a lot of flexibility. We can move up if we see someone we really want or move back if we want to play the numbers game.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
I think if they don't see anyone they like with any of their remaining picks, John might trade for next year's draft. A 5th next year sounds better to me than a 6th this year, depending on what's available when they pick and if they get any offers

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
I’m kind of hoping we stick or move up or as you said to next year. I’m wanting to get outside this afternoon and skipping the 7th round means I won’t have to take my phone out with me.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
I think if they don't see anyone they like with any of their remaining picks, John might trade for next year's draft. A 5th next year sounds better to me than a 6th this year, depending on what's available when they pick and if they get any offers
FWIW, based on OTC.com's projection of 2025 compensatory picks, we very likely have two picks in both the 4th and 5th rounds... our native picks plus the comp picks.

Edit: Correction... we currently have one pick in the 5th round, the comp pick, because we traded away our native 5th-rounder in the Williams trade with the Giants.

Last edited:

Sun Tzu

Reaction score
I am shocked that Christian Mahogany is still available. I would have been happy with him as our third-round pick (I prefer Haynes as the pick). It may be redundant with the earlier Christian Haynes pick, but I'd love to see us double up on the interior OL this draft.

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
I am shocked that Christian Mahogany is still available. I would have been happy with him as our third-round pick (I prefer Haynes as the pick). It may be redundant with the earlier Christian Haynes pick, but I'd love to see us double up on the interior OL this draft.
You know who Seattle needs protecting their QB?

Polish 20240427 123216910

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Yeah I sorta like this idea

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
I am of the opinion that you can’t be too deep in the trenches.