49ner Fan Video..

samwize77

Reaction score
I looked for the video of that 49ner fan on the forum but could not find it again. I wanted to let everyone know his post game video is now up. I do not know how to share the link...sorry.....can someone go to youtube and post it?.....He was actually magnanimous...I was surprised.

OP
OP
samwize77

samwize77

Reaction score
Thanks :) How did I miss that??….lol...….I was thinking it was buried inside another thread with a subject line that didn't directly refer to it. My bad!!

rcaido

Reaction score
This guy makes me laugh, im going to watch his reaction every time the 49ers lose.

Sac

Reaction score
rcaido":1xdxwdkt said:
This guy makes me laugh, im going to watch his reaction every time the 49ers lose.

I thought it was a pretty classy video from a Niner fan. And he's right, to be the loser in a game that's considered an instant classic - or the best game in Monday Night history would SUUUUCK.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
That was disappointing as I was waiting to feast on his tears but it was all quite reasonable.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Its always, I can blame it on this and that,, but I won't, but he did..lol....otherwise well done.

Washington49er

Reaction score
Bobblehead":106d6zo7 said:
Its always, I can blame it on this and that,, but I won't, but he did..lol....otherwise well done.

Almost as funny as all the fan videos when a certain team decide to throw instead of handoff to Beastmode.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Washington49er":3f8c9fqd said:
Bobblehead":3f8c9fqd said:

Almost as funny as all the fan videos when a certain team decide to throw instead of handoff to Beastmode.

The Bills?

TAB420

Reaction score
Washington49er":b2xr747q said:
Bobblehead":b2xr747q said:

Or Kap having it 1st and goal from the 7...was it? Remember the failed quest? LOL

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
TAB420":24vrbnrp said:
Washington49er":24vrbnrp said:
Bobblehead":24vrbnrp said:

Or Kap having it 1st and goal from the 7...was it? Remember the failed quest? LOL
The quest for 6 is a quarter of the century old.
That’s one hell of a long quest. LMAO!

0-1 this century, and 0-1 in most Niner trolls fandom.

morgulon1

Reaction score
It was a reasonable take from a die hard 49er fan. As much as I want to , ts hard to hate him.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
samwize77":2c6ldyik said:
I looked for the video of that 49ner fan on the forum but could not find it again. I wanted to let everyone know his post game video is now up. I do not know how to share the link...sorry.....can someone go to youtube and post it?.....He was actually magnanimous...I was surprised.

I tried twice to record what I thought would be a game ending play against the Rams. Both times ended VERY poorly, so during the final kick I didn’t dare take my phone out and that panned out pretty well. Lesson learned...don’t take your phone out trying to record the game winning play...jinx central

pmedic920

Reaction score
His channel is called
Hawk
Hater
TV

I’ll see about posting his post game vid.

Edit: for link.

[youtube]2llEhfHzg0I[/youtube]

Fairly satisfying watch but he’s reasonable, I was hoping to see his head explode.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Is this the guy who cried like a bitch because they didn't draft that big reciever who went to the Titans whose name escapes me. Now out of the league may have played for the Eagles too.

Watch that reaction vid if you can it hilarious.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Found it, it was Dorial Green Beckham. Funny stuff, if this is how he reacts to a draft pick he must have nearly died when they lost on monday night.

Edit: Some NSFW language that gets very loud. RIP headphone users etc.

[youtube]KSaWeUYyPlY[/youtube]

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
thats what you get for wearing a flat brimmed hat. loser,

Latest posts