5-1 — 5-5 one game closer

W

Welshers

zchurch74":2mir0r9o said:
Ok. We enjoyed undefeated but this D isn’t stopping anyone. Say want you want but 5-5 looks so much easier. Call me a hater or what you want but I’m a realist. Always a fan but you have to call this D and coaching staff what it is.

All week taking about AB but nothing about getting someone for our D.

Look at who we have beat. NO ONE!!! The teams we beat are garbage and you can’t argue facts. This team might make the play offs but we won’t win a game.

This was the game Russ loses the MVP. It will come back to this game. Mahomes will not have a game this bad.

Are you just a troll with 704 posts? have you always been this negative? I mean do you enjoy this? Were you one of the fans who cried about the offense every game during SB run? Were you even happy when we won the SB?

HawkinNY

Reaction score
I think this team will not win as many close games as last year. I can see them going on a losing streak but I think they go .500 the rest of the year. Just hope and pray the defense shows up in the playoffs. I just think the rest of the league knows exactly what defense we have and what we do. Just seems we haven’t tried to adapt to anything diff. It’s very frustrating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tusc2000

Reaction score
Jerhawk":v2og5176 said:
zchurch74":v2og5176 said:
Tell me how we are going to win the next 4 games. Look up my post. I said it a week ago we can go 5-5

Wait a minute, we can still go 5-5? Oh wow!

The "I told you so" post is hilariously pathetic. After a tough emotional loss, the first thing you do is to post this? What do you want?

The team could go 9-1 or 5-5 or anywhere in between. I'm almost convinced you're a 49er fan

Amen. The Doom & Gloom guys crawl out after every loss. Wondering when someone will scream about firing Pete.

Chapow

Reaction score
You must be super bummed, zchurch.

Eat crow.

:lol:

Chapow

Reaction score
A_Biased_Fan":9dt23f3x said:
I just want to add a dunk on the OP. Eat crow!

Dude deserves to be dunked on. Repeatedly.

W

Welshers

zchurch74":3prdrgny said:
Ok. We enjoyed undefeated but this D isn’t stopping anyone. Say want you want but 5-5 looks so much easier. Call me a hater or what you want but I’m a realist. Always a fan but you have to call this D and coaching staff what it is.

Look at who we have beat. NO ONE!!! The teams we beat are garbage and you can’t argue facts. This team might make the play offs but we won’t win a game.

This was the game Russ loses the MVP. It will come back to this game. Mahomes will not have a game this bad.
Will you go into hiding or are you going to show up and eat crow like a man?

TypeSly

Reaction score
Welshers":2odb5g6q said:
zchurch74":2odb5g6q said:

Will you go into hiding or are you going to show up and eat crow like a man?

Hehe :mrgreen:

CPHawk

Reaction score
So will the OP now admit that he was just trolling, when started this thread?

samwize77

Reaction score
I think the OP is formulating his 6-6 post as we speak.

Chapow

Reaction score
zchurch74":fsrckp9k said:
Let’s talk next week shall we?

Well?

Thought you wanted to talk this week?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Just pure gold. I just came here for the comments :snack: :snack:
In what world would this team ever lose 5 in a row? With Russ under center?
I would think someone would be happy about being wrong, when it means his team won. But who knows??

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
I'm just looking forward to pmedic taking me on this steak dinner.