A good MLB :)

Chawker

Reaction score
Ivan Pace jr LB Cincinnati 6'0" 240

Watching this cat move is amazing to watch, he plays on the offensive side of the line of scrimmage and he is a sure tackler. He reminds me of Bobby Wagner. If you haven't seen any film of him I suggest you do so. He will be the steal of this draft. You can quote me on that.

Cheers

Last edited:

12forlife

Reaction score
Ivan Pace jr LB Cincinnati 6'0" 240

Watching this cat move is amazing to watch, he plays on the offensive side of the line of scrimmage and he is a sure tackler. He reminds me of Bobby Wagner. If you haven't seen any film of him I suggest you do so. He will be the steal of this draft. You can quote me on that.

Cheers
Gotta stop watching the "highlight film". Dude is to small, has a problem shedding blocks when def gets their hands on him. He's a special teamer in the NFL

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
Pace won’t be sneaking up on anybody he played in the Senior Bowl and was one of the better players on the field. The problem with Pace is his 4.8 fourty time.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
A few players I've been recently more interested includes Pace. He's legit. At LB, I'm also getting more intrigued with Jack Campbell.

cheese22

Reaction score
Love Pace and a close second that reminds me of him is Aubrey Miller. Neither are expected to go very high so I'm hoping they might be mid-round targets.

GemCity

Reaction score
If we can get him past the 3rd, I’d be ok with this. We went to a Bearcats game this last season and he’s one of the guys that stood out during the game.

“Stood out” meaning he looked like “the guy” kind of like if you’ve ever seen Tyreek Hill live.