A little more Beastmode 2.0 Highlights

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Good stuff, I'm interested to see where his draft stock will be come draft time. Would be nice to have Lynch's little bro he shows the same escapability that Marshawn does.

ivotuk

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":ve28yigl said:
Good stuff, I'm interested to see where his draft stock will be come draft time. Would be nice to have Lynch's son he shows the same escapability that his dad does.

Not sure where you're coming from, that's video of Marshawn's little brother.

I laughed at 2:41 when he went in to Beast Mode, it was cool to see. Kid is deceptively fast and makes cuts like he's 180#. Anyone know his height/weight? When he breaks through the line it doesn't look like he's going very fast but he starts pulling away as if everyone else is running in molasses. It's like the field he's on is faster than the part of the field they are on. I liked the way he made his Beast Mode TD turned around and pointed at his team mates. Just like his big brother. :th2thumbs:

The footage is pretty good too, maybe Marshawn provided some equipment to help his bro' get noticed. The way it should be, fam first.

edit: I don't like the way he carries that ball though, it's ripe for the pickin'

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
ivotuk":zej80xt2 said:
NFSeahawks628":zej80xt2 said:
Good stuff, I'm interested to see where his draft stock will be come draft time. Would be nice to have Lynch's son he shows the same escapability that his dad does.

Not sure where you're coming from, that's video of Marshawn's little brother.

I laughed at 2:41 when he went in to Beast Mode, it was cool to see. Kid is deceptively fast and makes cuts like he's 180#. Anyone know his height/weight? When he breaks through the line it doesn't look like he's going very fast but he starts pulling away as if everyone else is running in molasses. It's like the field he's on is faster than the part of the field they are on. I liked the way he made his Beast Mode TD turned around and pointed at his team mates. Just like his big brother. :th2thumbs:

The footage is pretty good too, maybe Marshawn provided some equipment to help his bro' get noticed. The way it should be, fam first.

edit: I don't like the way he carries that ball though, it's ripe for the pickin'

He's 5-8, 190. I believe hes playing at a junior college so maybe he gets a look somewhere at a lower tier FBS school for his last two years.