Adams and Diggs still unsigned

seabowl

Reaction score
I think it speaks volumes that both Adams and Diggs are still free agents when most free agents have already signed with other teams. It certainly appeared to me that both of them at best. were going through the motions and at many times shied away from tackling last year. This should never happen, but I can understand the hesitancy on Adam’s part having been injured so much. Diggs on the other hand had no excuse and is getting what he deserves.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Adams had no business even try to play if he's afraid to hit or tackle.
He's getting what he deserves -Just retire.

Fresno Hawk

Reaction score
Kinda surprised Diggs hasn't got much action. He was bad last year, but has been solid throughout his career. Adam's put alot of bad game film over the last year and a half so I'm not surprised he is still a free agent

morgulon1

Reaction score
This tells me Seattle was crazy to keep those two and pay them what they did.
They could both be had for cheap and even the bottom dwellers don't want them. I do think there's a chance Diggs gets picked up at some point but Adams has been done for a couple of seasons.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I don't think any team is gonna touch Adams with a 10-foot pole. Diggs will likely be picked up sometime, somewhere before September at a ho hum rate.

Rat

Reaction score
They're probably just taking their time. Might have some more interest from teams after the draft.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
I don't think any team is gonna touch Adams with a 10-foot pole. Diggs will likely be picked up sometime, somewhere before September at a ho hum rate.
What would be ironic is if Adams somehow ended up on the Ravens or even back with the Jets…lol

nanomoz

Reaction score
Diggs will get picked up on a low guarantee deal with incentives. Probably during training camp when we start to see some injuries. Adams might be done.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
All I know is I don't miss Diggs "I've been on a bender for 8 days" personality every single time he gave an interview in a press conference. Drove me nuts. Possibly the worst on-camera personality I have ever seen on the team.

Sddefault

USATSI_21938580.jpg

Rpujwzhm1egtvbl6wvd4

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
Isn’t there currently a lot of free agents?

There is a draft looming so not a lot of teams (rightfully so) want to pick up veteran free agents…

Possibly, afterwards, but not right now…
There’s a list of the top 150 free agents and most have already been signed by teams

Scout

Reaction score
The safety market was saturated and the draft is around the corner. So their best shot is post draft or as it has been mentioned injuries during training camp preseason which may prompt a team to give them a call.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Adams can’t stay healthy. Diggs gives up on plays. With those qualities on their resumes, teams would need to be very desperate at the safety position to even consider one of them.

flv2

Reaction score
Both players overvalue themselves. They could both be on teams at a market price but that market price wouldn't have the top end value or guarantees that they're willing to accept...yet.

knownone

Reaction score
I wouldn't read too much into it. The safety market is over-saturated. For example, Justin Simmons was second-team all-pro last year and is in the same boat as Adams and Diggs.

I'd expect both to find a home after the draft.

Jville

Reaction score
Both were coming off injuries from the previous year.

I don't know that Diggs, coming off a broken fibula and ankle dislocation, recovered all of his quickness and change of direction. If Diggs returns to the game, it could be delayed till an in season event. Seahawks have already signed their on field safety leadership for 2024.

Adams spent the year as the one legged man. He had a knee that constantly needed to be iced down and that same leg (recovering from quad tendon tear) was under strength thru out the year. Haven't heard a thing about his health after he went on IR or since his contract was terminated. He could easily retire. No clue as to what the 28 year old will decide to do.

Last edited:

Latest posts