Add Ford, Ziggy, Collier and Reed to this D

Seafan

Reaction score
I see good things ahead. Clowney is not in early season form let alone mid season form. Love what he already brings.

TreeRon

Reaction score
Anyone watch Collier today. He wasn't mentioned but I did see him in on at least one tackle.

poly1274

Reaction score
Clowney is bad on the edge as pass rusher. There’s a vid about it. But a beast in run stopper

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Needs to happen sooner rather than later. Green and Q-Jeff completely vanished against a real OL and Branden Jackson's sack was a coverage sack.

The Breh

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":2geedx0e said:
Needs to happen sooner rather than later. Green and Q-Jeff completely vanished against a real OL and Branden Jackson's sack was a coverage sack.
BJ's sack had a lot to do with Clowney giving Ben nowhere to go or else that'd be a Clowney sack.
LJ looked strong but sluggish.
Pitts got a nice Oline but we have plenty of room for improvement.

TreeRon

Reaction score
I think it's a game conditioning issue with Clowney. He seems to run low on gas as the game wears on. He'll be more consistent as he gets in shape.

Ruminator

Reaction score
TreeRon":2dmqs0xe said:
Anyone watch Collier today. He wasn't mentioned but I did see him in on at least one tackle.

Missed the first half, but guessing Collier had limited uneventful snaps primarily for the purpose of easing into it and getting a feel for a real NFL game. If anyone has more on Collier's contributions in his first game, I'd be curious.

Latest posts