After being a Hawk fan for so long......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Termite

Reaction score
Is anyone else afraid of that dark cloud that has always hung over us? Vinnie testaverde? The steelers? Past Owners? Mier, friez, mcguire, ect or any of that other rip your guts out stuff we have had to put up with? I am very excited we are where we are. But, I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop. Anyone else sleeping with one eye open?

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Termite":33ypfwul said:
Is anyone else afraid of that dark cloud that has always hung over us? Vinnie testaverde? The steelers? Past Owners? Mier, friez, mcguire, ect or any of that other rip your guts out stuff we have had to put up with? I am very excited we are where we are. But, I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop. Anyone else sleeping with one eye open?

It might help your chicken little attitude if you actually spelled any of the past QB's names correctly. It is Mirer, Friesz, and McGwire. Makes me wonder how long you have been a suffering Seahawk fan. I have had faith since 1976. Just enjoy the ride.

OP
OP
Termite

Termite

Reaction score
I get chastised because I did not go find the correct spelling? Really? What an a hole you are. Obviously with alot of extra time on your hands.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Termite":3hlkhr00 said:

What the hell? Had to put up with? When did you become a fan?

Dark Cloud? One eye open?

LMAO. This is just genius.

Hernia? Your eval please. I am positive.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
oldhawkfan":2fknb0zz said:
Termite":2fknb0zz said:

It might help your chicken little attitude if you actually spelled any of the past QB's names correctly. It is Mirer, Friesz, and McGwire. Makes me wonder how long you have been a suffering Seahawk fan. I have had faith since 1976. Just enjoy the ride.

I've been around for the whole ride also and truth be told, I don't want to know how to spell any of those names. It doesn't make you a better fan anyway.

It's a valid question. Personally I am not waiting for the other shoe to drop and it's not like these Seahawks are more special than the ones before them. This is probably the most talented and best coached team we have ever had though and that gives me confidence. I don't make any guarantees because any given Sunday's do happen and sometimes teams play out of their minds and the ball bounces the wrong way but I feel this team has the best chance of any that I have ever rooted for to finish the job.

That being said I am equally confident that if we somehow don't win it all this year we will not only be back to try again next year but for many more to come.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
We are going to win back to back SB's as long as the refs don't job is like XL.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
different coach,GM ,uniforms and Stadium..That other shoe is just that one that sits in a box never to be worn again..

Throwdown

Reaction score
Russell Wilson doesn't do black clouds, he does however give out clouds with number 9 on them :179417:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":1605uhn6 said:
Termite":1605uhn6 said:

What the hell? Had to put up with? When did you become a fan?

Dark Cloud? One eye open?

LMAO. This is just genius.

Hernia? Your eval please. I am positive.

My trolldar says about 85% chance of a burgundy and gold rooter.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Termite":1f7ene83 said:
I get chastised because I did not go find the correct spelling? Really? What an a hole you are. Obviously with alot of extra time on your hands.

LOL. BTW, its a lot, not alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts