After rewatching the 49er -Seahawk Game....

OP
OP
49ersNFCWsBest

49ersNFCWsBest

Reaction score
I just wanna make it very clear....it was not ME who said this. LOL.

Johnathan Abram thing was totally unnecessary, but Kittle? He was hit in the upper leg/hip. It looked bad because he didn't see the defender. Jimmie Ward hit Geno way late before the half.

Come on now. Don't be this guy.
Marvin L Django you are hilarious 😂.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Marvin L Django you are hilarious 😂.

If you are going to insult me, at least choose the right character. I think you are trying to call me Stephen but either way, your post was idiotic and it doesn't matter what team I'm a fan of to point it out.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I’d be frankly astonished if Purdy prevails against Hurts. At a certain point, it becomes about what Purdy admits he does not have, ie a moonball arm, ability To be a running back, etc. Purdys handoffs haven’t resulted in many yards, and Dallas did a fair job in taking away quick passing.

Biscanebay12

Reaction score
I’d be frankly astonished if Purdy prevails against Hurts. At a certain point, it becomes about what Purdy admits he does not have, ie a moonball arm, ability To be a running back, etc. Purdys handoffs haven’t resulted in many yards, and Dallas did a fair job in taking away quick passing.
I think just because he hasn't had to run doesn't mean he can't. If Philly doesn't consider Purdy a threat to run it could come back to bite them.

Marvin49

Reaction score
I think just because he hasn't had to run doesn't mean he can't. If Philly doesn't consider Purdy a threat to run it could come back to bite them.
Interesting fact:

If you look at Purdy spider graph from the combine is amazing that he was even drafted. He was very low in most measurables...except 1.

10 yard split.

He ran 4.8 ish, but his 10 yard was crazy fast.

Its the very definition of quick, but not fast.

Hawk4life

Reaction score
I should have guessed this was thread was created by a 9ers fan, I turned the game off after the fumble. Won't be watching that a second time. We tried to win the Super Bowl with a moral team, that didn't work out so well. I'm afraid you have to be dirty in the NFL because it is only dirty if you get caught. Now we don't like it any better than you do, blah blah blah.

OP
OP
49ersNFCWsBest

49ersNFCWsBest

Reaction score
Shut it down dipsh**

If you are going to insult me, at least choose the right character. I think you are trying to call me Stephen but either way, your post was idiotic and it doesn't matter what team I'm a fan of to point it out.
I never watched the Movie. Was there a movie?
Shut it down dipsh**.
Oh I'm sorry. I forgot who I was dealing with.
A bunch of internet keyboard Madden Warriors who never played the game but have plenty of opinions on how the game should be played .

Grease each others egos and claim too yourselves that you should be the GM of every NFL team.

My bad.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Oh I'm sorry. I forgot who I was dealing with.
A bunch of internet keyboard Madden Warriors who never played the game but have plenty of opinions on how the game should be played .

Grease each others egos and claim too yourselves that you should be the GM of every NFL team.

My bad.

You must be a f***ing idiot.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
The 49ers are finding out that when the referees call all the penalities on the defense, it suddenly gets much harder.

Give them credit. Rough to play a playoff game without a QB.
But Im not sure that they would have had a chance, they have been getting away with a lot of grabbing and holding WRs
(I know the irony, we did it with the LOB too, the difference being the LOB made teams fear or want to fight them...forgetting their job on offense. The 49ers aren't physical enough to inspire that, but they are physical enough they will draw the flags away from their home stadium)

Again, credit for continuing to fight against near-impossible odds (rookie QB, no QB, etc). But they are screwed because they can't play the game without prolonging opposing drives with flags. Those were going to turn into opposing TDs and, sure enough, they have.

Biscanebay12

Reaction score
The 49ers are finding out that when the referees call all the penalities on the defense, it suddenly gets much harder.

Give them credit. Rough to play a playoff game without a QB.
But Im not sure that they would have had a chance, they have been getting away with a lot of grabbing and holding WRs
(I know the irony, we did it with the LOB too, the difference being the LOB made teams fear or want to fight them...forgetting their job on offense. The 49ers aren't physical enough to inspire that, but they are physical enough they will draw the flags away from their home stadium)

Again, credit for continuing to fight against near-impossible odds (rookie QB, no QB, etc). But they are screwed because they can't play the game without prolonging opposing drives with flags. Those were going to turn into opposing TDs and, sure enough, they have.
Legit penalties but I'm bothered by the lack of calls against Philly. This seems to be the norm for NFL officiating. Its either heavy calls or lack of calls on one side.

CPHawk

Reaction score
SF getting even dirtier to finish this game. Typical 9ers always dirty.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Home teams get penalties they commit missed. For example, on the roughing the kicker penalty - there was a missed hold.
(Also might have been blocked into the kicker.)

NOTE:
Home teams don't get all the flags thrown against they should. For years now.
First time watching the NFL this year? This has been going on for years.

But by the same token, SF had boatloads of penalties they should have had called on them missed... in SF. You could make the same argument about missed calls in the
Missed holding by Philly didn't get called because Philly was home. Still again, missed holding all over the place by SF when Seattle played them.

And when Seattle played at home to even GET to the playoffs? Penalties we committed were missed + we got a weird roughing the kicker penalty extend a drive for us.

In today's NFL:
Bad referees err on the side of the home team. Almost as a rule. And bad referees miss penalties, usually against the home team. The NFL is flush with bad referees.
(This is one unspoken reason that teams fight so hard for home field in the playoffs...)

Last edited: