OP
J

Jville

Reaction score
A must see and hear on you tube >>>>>>

Mike Leach "The Pirate" Legendary Impact on Football | NFL Films Presents​

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
I am not a fan of the Air Raid in the NFL, you better have a very good O line the defense knows you will be in shotgun which takes away any element of surprise and it is common that the offense likes to score as quickly as possible this leaves your defense on the field longer which will exhaust them in the 2nd half and heaven forbid the offense gets a 3 and out

i believe in complimentary football with the offense and defense working together You could build your defense that the team will play with a lead having a rotation of pass rushers not as concerned with stopping the run

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I am not a fan of the Air Raid in the NFL, you better have a very good O line the defense knows you will be in shotgun which takes away any element of surprise and it is common that the offense likes to score as quickly as possible this leaves your defense on the field longer which will exhaust them in the 2nd half and heaven forbid the offense gets a 3 and out

i believe in complimentary football with the offense and defense working together You could build your defense that the team will play with a lead having a rotation of pass rushers not as concerned with stopping the run
If you watched UW the passes were at all levels of the field and not always
quick scores.
They would handoff sometimes 3-4 times in a row if the D was giving it to
them and unlike a lot of Air Raid, UW would line up and be aware of letting
the clock run.
Lots of motion and looks - I loved seeing it!