And Credit To The Cardinals

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
We sometimes look too hard at records and forget each NFL team are full of professional players who are the best of the best on the planet at what they do. And especially when it comes to divisional opponents, all bets are off. Now, I can't for the life of me figure out why we own them in their house and why they own us in ours, the point is, it's plain silly for us fans or the players or for anyone to overlook any team, any time, for any reason.

It is quite clear to me that the Cardinals flew into Seattle with the mindset that they were going to win. Partly because of the recent history they have developed where they have somehow managed to beat us at home the last 5 of 7 games.

You can't tell me that the coaches didn't drill that into their minds leading up to the game. I can hear it now. "We OWN this team in their house!!" You preach something long enough, you will begin to believe it.

And kudos to them! They clearly treated this game as their playoff game. Their fictional NFC Championship game. They took it to us when we were the most vulnerable. Injured, and assuming they wouldn't put up much of a fight.

Whoops.

So hats off to the Cardinals for putting up a fight regardless of their record. However, I do have one thing to say to their new star RB who was waving bye-bye to the 12's in the stand...

I hope you enjoy watching us in January play for something meaningful while you sit on your couch.

kf3339

Reaction score
Aros":3fq1lvse said:
We sometimes look too hard at records and forget each NFL team are full of professional players who are the best of the best on the planet at what they do. And especially when it comes to divisional opponents, all bets are off. Now, I can't for the life of me figure out why we own them in their house and why they own us in ours, the point is, it's plain silly for us fans or the players or for anyone to overlook any team, any time, for any reason.

It is quite clear to me that the Cardinals flew into Seattle with the mindset that they were going to win. Partly because of the recent history they have developed where they have somehow managed to beat us at home the last 5 of 7 games.

You can't tell me that the coaches didn't drill that into their minds leading up to the game. I can hear it now. "We OWN this team in their house!!" You preach something long enough, you will begin to believe it.

And kudos to them! They clearly treated this game as their playoff game. Their fictional NFC Championship game. They took it to us when we were the most vulnerable. Injured, and assuming they wouldn't put up much of a fight.

Whoops.

So hats off to the Cardinals for putting up a fight regardless of their record. However, I do have one thing to say to their new star RB who was waving bye-bye to the 12's in the stand...

I hope you enjoy watching us in January play for something meaningful while you sit on your couch.

^
In other words, they came to play and we didn't. Is that correct?

If so sums up the game for me.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
kf3339":320pgxw2 said:
^ In other words, they came to play and we didn't. Is that correct? If so sums up the game for me.

Dammit. Why didn't I think of that? Could have saved me typing for 5 minutes. :p

chris98251

Reaction score
I knew this was going to be a fight, said back when we played them the first time they were going to be spoilers and just get better, with Murray and Drake if they can get him resigned they will be a lot tougher out of the gate and push everyone next season.

Latest posts