Arizona Diamondbacks @ Seattle Mariners Apr 26-28...

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
The Mariners just won consecutive series against both World Series teams from last year.

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

Crizilla

Reaction score
Ms are lucky to have this rotation 1 through 5 everyone has a number 1 starter tier fastball. FS1 announcers said they have the best starting rotation in baseball and best bull pen. Hard to argue. If everyone in the line up could hit at least .250 they probably have the best record in baseball

NoGain

Reaction score
Impressive. If they keep it up, I may have to start paying closer attention to them.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
M's making a bit of an early season statement. Can't wait for our next dry spell. :LOL:

After a slow start, April is starting to look pretty good overall. 3 games over .500 and leading the division. (y)

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Rojas with a lead off homer again! Kid is showing the kind of pop you want from your corner infielders. :)

Liking the Sunday cremes again.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Rookie Rivas with a triple as his first ML hit on his first AB.

Chapow

Reaction score
One of Garvers tri-annual stints on the IL can't come soon enough. The guy is just a train wreck out there. Brought in strictly to be the DH and he can't even manage a sac fly with a runner on 3rd and less than 2 outs.

Chapow

Reaction score
Also, hot (but pretty obvious) take. Rojas has been the best non pitching player on this team so far this season.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Going for the sweep, M's play 5 guys batting under .200. Polanco and France as your 3 and 4 hitters. Lmfao. Hanny didn't get the start today because why?

Aaaand there goes Marte giving Arizona the lead. So sick of this joke coaching staff not going after sweeps.

An absolute joke of an at-bat by Julio in the 8th. Feel sorry for him he's getting no help. Wish Edgar was there to mentor him. I wouldn't let Scotty or Manny coach a kids tee ball team.

Scotty pinch hits a .100 hitter for another .100 hitter. Lmfao.

BOTTOM OF THE 9TH POLANCO AND FRANCE COMING UP THIS IS IT BOYS LETS GO

Lol. Trash. The fact Scotty the derp keeps acting like Polanco and France are Juan Soto and Aaron Judge or something is just pathetic. Stop batting them 3 and 4. Get a freaking clue, dude.

15 more strikeouts today. Literally the best pitching staff in baseball but literally the worst offense in baseball.

Last edited:

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Going for the sweep, M's play 5 guys batting under .200. Polanco and France as your 3 and 4 hitters. Lmfao. Hanny didn't get the start today because why?

Aaaand there goes Marte giving Arizona the lead. So sick of this joke coaching staff not going after sweeps.

An absolute joke of an at-bat by Julio in the 8th. Feel sorry for him he's getting no help. Wish Edgar was there to mentor him. I wouldn't let Scotty or Manny coach a kids tee ball team.

Scotty pinch hits a .100 hitter for another .100 hitter. Lmfao.

BOTTOM OF THE 9TH POLANCO AND FRANCE COMING UP THIS IS IT BOYS LETS GO

Lol. Trash. The fact Scotty the derp keeps acting like Polanco and France are Juan Soto and Aaron Judge or something is just pathetic. Stop batting them 3 and 4. Get a freaking clue, dude.
In another Ms forum,I posted that Garver,Polanco,Raley and Moore all hitting under .200 is an issue that I don't understand.
How are you a MLBP and can't hit?
I actually got a response throwing all these weird stats that are created to say you
don't suck I guess.
I get there are slumps but when you are hitting that bad it's time to bench it out.

Chapow

Reaction score
In another Ms forum,I posted that Garver,Polanco,Raley and Moore all hitting under .200 is an issue that I don't understand.
How are you a MLBP and can't hit?
I actually got a response throwing all these weird stats that are created to say you
don't suck I guess.
I get there are slumps but when you are hitting that bad it's time to bench it out.

You can't really bench 4 guys when Crawford and Canzone are already out with injuries. This is what they have to work with because of what they did in the off season. This is the team they built. Garver and Polanco were brought in to be everyday heart of the order guys and there is no backup plan other than guys like Raley, Moore, Urias, etc. I've said it before and I'll say it again, the top off season priority was shedding player salary, not improving the team. That's why we have the offense we have.

Side note, Dylan Moore has the 2nd highest OBP on the team behind only Rojas, so you probably don't want to bench that with all of the other struggles we have on offense.