Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (@ Cardinals)

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Kyler Murray is leading the NFL in QB rushing yards and TD's. He has arm talent but his feet are my biggest fear. Jamal Adams will be a key to stopping him... if he plays. If not I see a very tough division battle.

Seahawks Win 28 - 24

YTD 5-0

RCATES

Reaction score
Offense has slowed down quite a bit the last 2 weeks and the D well it still worst in the league by a country mile. I still think we match up well with Arizona. The guy over there who causes Russ the most fits is on IR (Jones) so I feel pretty good about the Offense scoring points.

Hawks win 24-14.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Arizona can't quite put together a final drive to take the W.

Seattle wins, 28-23.

evergreen

Reaction score
RCATES":2tuupqz6 said:
Offense has slowed down quite a bit the last 2 weeks and the D well it still worst in the league by a country mile. I still think we match up well with Arizona. The guy over there who causes Russ the most fits is on IR (Jones) so I feel pretty good about the Offense scoring points.

Hawks win 24-14.
Just because they’re not the LOB anymore doesn’t mean we’re the worst. You may have noticed the D helping us win after Russ threw a game losing int? Or maybe you saw them stop Cam at the one yard line to win when the offense couldn’t put it away on 3rd and 1? Or maybe you saw the game winning int. against Dallas? How about the four stops on 4th down against Atlanta? They don’t turn yards into points do they? Watch some football for crying out loud. Hawks win 30 something to 20 something.

eo620

Reaction score
It's Halloween and this place is haunted!

Playing National TV games in AZ at night has been the Seahawks personal House of Horrors. That's where we lost Kam Chancellor and Richard Sherman in 2017, then Earl Thomas in 2018.

Seahawks win 31-27. I just hope there are no major injuries.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
This game scares me more than the Rams for some reason. Have to vote against the Hawks. (trust me, this for the better. I'm wrong all the time).

Cards 38
Hawks 35

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I've lost my mind. These two great offenses take a quick nap.

Hawks 16
Cardinals 7

kf3339

Reaction score
Arizona has only played two average QB's so far and they were both losses. The other four are at the bottom of the league in ability with terrible teams. To come into this game with a 4-2 record only shows how weak they really are at this point in the season.

I would normally give this a large win margin, and still will. I just don't believe the desert squirrel will hold up with no run game other than his scrambling. Also who knows if Hopkins is even healthy and plays at full speed. None of their other WR's are that impressive right now. Fitzgerald is on his last legs. A great player, but not the same guy.

Also, their defense hasn't gone up against someone like Wilson at all. You have to think we will carve them up at will on offense. This game shouldn't even be close, unless we are ahead big and let them back in the fourth quarter. Even then it will not be that close.

Hawks 31
Cards 20 ( 10 in the last quarter)

That is how I see it.

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
28-24 Seahawks

The score should be worse but Cardinals will defend the deep ball and Seahawks coaches absolutely will not adjust until halftime when they figure out they have intermediate routes and TE's.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
With Adams out I'm considering to change my W to an L. If Brooks doesn't play like 1st rd pick or they start Barton , Murray will shred us with his legs.

The prediction contest is still in play.

Rules for Closest Prediction wins free stickers
1. Pick Winner
2. Lowest Score Differential + Total Point Differential
3. Closest to the Winners Score
4. First to post (tie breaker)

xray

Reaction score
27-24 -AZ More important is the history of serious injuries the Hawks suffer there .

zchurch74

Reaction score
33-27 AZ, Seattle scores late meaningless TD. We have no answer for the quick Murray.

hawks85

Reaction score
hawks85":28gk78jj said:
Ad Hawk":28gk78jj said:
hawks85":28gk78jj said:
Ad Hawk":28gk78jj said:
Is their D good enough to keep us to one TD/quarter???

Hawks win this one, but I think Tyler M will run enough to give us some fits.

38-27
Ask the Vikings. We couldn't even contain Cook, and Murray and Co. is going to scorch this D.
300 - pass
150 - run

Arizona gets 450 total yards AT LEAST.

You didn't answer my question. Can their Defense stop US???
Yes.
I told you. THIS D SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEAHAWKS ARE OVERRATED!!!!!!!

FPD

Reaction score
FPD":2lx210ts said:
Well, game 6. I have picked against the Hawks in each game. Yep. I'm 0-5. So, yet again, mostly out of sheer superstition, I'm picking the Cards to win in a barnburner.

Cards: 41
Hawks: 38

Well, that didn't work. :pukeface:

QuahHawk

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":237vhch3 said:
This game scares me more than the Rams for some reason. Have to vote against the Hawks. (trust me, this for the better. I'm wrong all the time).

Cards 38
Hawks 35

Winner.

PM me your mailing address for the prize.

Latest posts