Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (vs Cardinals)

getnasty

Reaction score
31-27 Hawks

Carson comes back and plays big in this one

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Wow, talk about giving up on your team. Why bother watching if you think they're gonna' get smoked every week? :mrgreen:

Hawks come out angry and get it done.

33-30

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
The page is full of people blasting anyone who has a positive outlook, over and over again.
Isn't that telling people how to fan? God forbid someone enjoys winning and believes in their team.
Seems like a legit question. Not trying to stir anything up, I'll see myself out :mrgreen:

hoxrox

Reaction score
Possible rain game? Do we stop Murray and Kenyan Drake from running, or whiff on tackles? Will our corners stop Deandre Hopkins? Will our starting RBs be available to play? Does Wilson bounce back from his slump? Will we be able to force turnovers and keep this game close?

Too many questions - outlook not good. Cards 28 Hawks 24

James in PA

Reaction score
I’m surprised how many here are picking against the Hawks this week. I’m feeling pretty confident about a W. Sure we lost two in a row against quality opponents. But I don’t think Russ is going to suck again in this one, plus hopefully we will have Carson or Hyde back. Arizona is another quality team but I can’t see us getting swept by them. We should’ve won that first game and this will be a revenge game. Perhaps the best part: our D didn’t totally suck in the 2nd half last week. Many including the so-called experts were calling us a serious Super Bowl contender just a few weeks ago. This team isn’t returning home and dropping 3 in a row.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

davidonmi

Reaction score
There is no fricking way we lose 3 in a row. There is no fricking way Russ has 3 bad games in a row.
There can't be right?

DK goes off. Seahawks 35 Cardinals 29 but only because they make it closer late.

RCATES

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":362hbknu said:
The page is full of people blasting anyone who has a positive outlook, over and over again.
Isn't that telling people how to fan? God forbid someone enjoys winning and believes in their team.
Seems like a legit question. Not trying to stir anything up, I'll see myself out :mrgreen:

Says the guy who always "quotes" and whines about people posting anything remotely Negative about RW or this team. Hypocrite much?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
? I've never once used the quote function on this page in the 8 years I've been on here. not once. In fact, I don't even know how, and have never tried it. Go Hawks

RCATES

Reaction score
davidonmi":33ngrsy3 said:
There is no fricking way we lose 3 in a row. There is no fricking way Russ has 3 bad games in a row.
There can't be right?

DK goes off. Seahawks 35 Cardinals 29 but only because they make it closer late.

Just how Seahawks lost there consecutive "long standing" leading at half-time and winning record against Arizona a few weeks ago many more oddities will fall upon this team. Having nothing that resembles a Defense changes everything.

kf3339

Reaction score
So I don't know who is going to actually show up and play Thursday night. It would be nice to see some sort of running attack to take the pressure off RW. It would also be nice to see more improvement of the defense, although that isn't saying much.

My gut tells me this is a loss, but I just can't stomach thinking we get a third straight loss for our Hawks. I have to believe they can right the ship on Thursday. So I'm going with our men to get the job done.

Hawks 31
Cards 24

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":fzfjtde1 said:
Shanegotyou11":fzfjtde1 said:
How are people fans but don't watch?

Because you don't get to decide what a fan is.

Fair enough. Crappy fan to me then. Let me clarify if you are busy its different then. :2thumbs:

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
It's 2020 and nothing has been normal this entire year. The trend of breaking trends seems to be the new normal.
I expect the Hawks to lose and I expect them finish 9-7 and out of the playoffs. Of course I HOPE I'm wrong, but the whole let Russ cook thing was possibly the cheesiest campaign I've ever seen in the sports world and it spelled nothing but doom for the 2020 Hawks and I love Russ.

Cards by 10

Momofantv

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3ehxokvo said:
Good thing the Hawks have one of the best Run defenses in the league.

Good thing we don’t need someone to rush on us to win!

Dhop will eat and so will their other WRs against a third and 4th string CB

We might get some symbol of a run game back but it won’t last as Carson’s been injured in back to back games and Hyde seems to have been too with shoulder and whatever he had now.

Cards 41
Hawks 28

eo620

Reaction score
The Cards are going to plant Peterson on DK all night. If Lockett is iffy, it's gonna be a long . Not having Carson is brutal too. D line needs to keep Murray from roaming too much.

I'll be thrilled if I'm wrong

Cardinals 31
Seahawks 18

Latest posts