Authentic jerseys now available

12HawkFan

Reaction score
The NFL Pro shop now has ALL sizes available for 299 plus 5 shipping for fully authentic player jerseys.

The Hawk proshop prices are 345 plus tax plus shipping.

Even with my STH discount card, the NFL Proshop is still cheaper by a few bucks.

Ordered mine today.

Funny thing, the Hawks proshop shows the auth jersey sizes in letter sizes, but the NFL shop shows them in number sizes, the first indicator of a true players jersey.

Just thought some would want know.

GO HAWKS!!!

Hawknballs

Reaction score
i'm prone to getting drunk, hurting myself, ruining my clothes, and sometimes losing them entirely so I would rather go with 3x the cheap jerseys than one really expensive one..but good to know in case I ever change my ways.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
quick question when you get your season tickets do they come with a card you use at the pro shop?

I just got season tickets a few weeks ago but I tried to order something off the online pro shop and i entered in the same acct # as is in my account manager on seahawks.com when it prompted me to put in my STH account # but it gave me an error. I don't really care much since I don't order online often but just want to make sure I get the discount at the actual pro shop.

BocciHawk

Reaction score
Hawknballs":2lgd7xvn said:
quick question when you get your season tickets do they come with a card you use at the pro shop?

I just got season tickets a few weeks ago but I tried to order something off the online pro shop and i entered in the same acct # as is in my account manager on seahawks.com when it prompted me to put in my STH account # but it gave me an error. I don't really care much since I don't order online often but just want to make sure I get the discount at the actual pro shop.

Yes, card is with tickets. Tickets mailed mid July...

Largent80

Reaction score
I bought a limited and am very happy with it. Made in a Honduran sweat shop as opposed to Chinese.

And for $125, and free shipping, it's pretty nice.

gspin2k1

Reaction score
12HawkFan":2qqyrluy said:
The NFL Pro shop now has ALL sizes available for 299 plus 5 shipping for fully authentic player jerseys.

Even with my STH discount card, the NFL Proshop is still cheaper by a few bucks.

Ordered mine today.

Funny thing, the Hawks proshop shows the auth jersey sizes in letter sizes, but the NFL shop shows them in number sizes, the first indicator of a true players jersey.

GO HAWKS!!!

Justs a heads up. The Authentics/Elite at the Pro Shop are the same as nfl shop. They list them as letter sizes just to make life easier for you, but if you actually look in store, it's via number.

One thing to note: Pro Shop uses a different shop than nflshop to do the name/number, and SUPPOSEDLY it's the same shop that does the team's jerseys. So in a way it's possibly more "authentic" than the one on NFLshop. If you got a buddy who's from Oregon, they do tax exemptions on top of your STH discount, so that helps too if you want to buy it locally.

Lastly the elites whether from Nflshop or Proshop are not truly authentic (which is a bummer considering how much they cost), the biggest give away is the length of the fly wire and how it meets the shoulder stripes. So basically the only way to truly get an on-field game jersey (the stuff the players wear) is have connections that I don't have, or buy a game-worn one off the nfl auction or seahawks auction site...which cheapest I've seen is $500 for a 3rd stringer.

hawker84

Reaction score
What is it about these jerseys that make them so fricken expensive? are they made out of Giant Squid skin or handcrafted by the peperage farm elves.. good night that's expensive. and 5 for shipping, well of course they have to be able to afford to send them to you..

sheeeeeesh

DYLcurry59

Reaction score
gspin2k1":103oonca said:
12HawkFan":103oonca said:

Ordered mine today.

GO HAWKS!!!

Justs a heads up. The Authentics/Elite at the Pro Shop are the same as nfl shop. They list them as letter sizes just to make life easier for you, but if you actually look in store, it's via number.

One thing to note: Pro Shop uses a different shop than nflshop to do the name/number, and SUPPOSEDLY it's the same shop that does the team's jerseys. So in a way it's possibly more "authentic" than the one on NFLshop. If you got a buddy who's from Oregon, they do tax exemptions on top of your STH discount, so that helps too if you want to buy it locally.

Lastly the elites whether from Nflshop or Proshop are not truly authentic (which is a bummer considering how much they cost), the biggest give away is the length of the fly wire and how it meets the shoulder stripes. So basically the only way to truly get an on-field game jersey (the stuff the players wear) is have connections that I don't have, or buy a game-worn one off the nfl auction or seahawks auction site...which cheapest I've seen is $500 for a 3rd stringer.

I would definitely buy from the Pro Shop. I have a few authentics of the previous jersey style and the ones from the pro shop are way nicer than the ones that aren't. The main difference is they use the larger letters for the names on the back like the players wear.

gspin2k1

Reaction score
DYLcurry59":30dcfnuy said:
gspin2k1":30dcfnuy said:
12HawkFan":30dcfnuy said:

Ordered mine today.

GO HAWKS!!!

I would definitely buy from the Pro Shop. I have a few authentics of the previous jersey style and the ones from the pro shop are way nicer than the ones that aren't. The main difference is they use the larger letters for the names on the back like the players wear.

My Custom elite from the pro shop indeed has larger numbers and lettering than the pre-made Elites from Nike. However, I have not done an actual comparison between my Proshop one vs a custom from nflshop.

gspin2k1

Reaction score
hawker84":w7izw0vy said:
What is it about these jerseys that make them so fricken expensive? are they made out of Giant Squid skin or handcrafted by the peperage farm elves.. good night that's expensive. and 5 for shipping, well of course they have to be able to afford to send them to you..

sheeeeeesh

The cost doesn't bug me, what bugs me is that at that cost you STILL don't get what's actually on field. When you know the actual material cost between what's on field and what's sold in store is probably the same.

salukihawk12

Reaction score
Anyone know if the Game (basic level) jerseys run different size than the Elites?? I wear a LARGE (48) in the Games and it fits perfect, but according to the size chart for the Elites the 48 matches up to an XL. If anyone has both, could you do a size comparison for me??

OP
OP
12HawkFan

12HawkFan

Reaction score
I am 99% sure you are incorrect.

The jerseys you see on the field have a serial number on them that identifies them as a "GAME WORN" jersey, but the jersey itself is the same exact one that you can buy at the Hawks or NFL proshop, minus any special tailoring for arm elastics etc.

I will find out when I get mine in a few days and post some photos of it new out of the box.

GO HAWKS!!!

gspin2k1":27i8gzv5 said:
The cost doesn't bug me, what bugs me is that at that cost you STILL don't get what's actually on field. When you know the actual material cost between what's on field and what's sold in store is probably the same.

Seahawker86

Reaction score
Ill wait for them to have a half off pricing sale again to g et mine. Anyone know how often they run them?? I usually get the notice on twitter

gspin2k1

Reaction score
12HawkFan":37doy460 said:
I am 99% sure you are incorrect.

The jerseys you see on the field have a serial number on them that identifies them as a "GAME WORN" jersey, but the jersey itself is the same exact one that you can buy at the Hawks or NFL proshop, minus any special tailoring for arm elastics etc.

I will find out when I get mine in a few days and post some photos of it new out of the box.

GO HAWKS!!!

gspin2k1":37doy460 said:

99% sure I'm right without having to even win a game-worn auction.

Nike Elite/Authentic Jersey
Premadetag

Nike Game Worn Jersey
large_d9cde455-3022-4879-892b-b5a5f3263621.jpg

- Again look at the difference in the flywire length (game-worn is like 3x times longer) as well as how it joins flush vs via corner to the shoulder stripes.

Also if you look at the jersey itself it's not just the elastic on the arms. The entire body itself is completely tailored in.

vant

Reaction score
Jersey expert here.

The Elite 51 jerseys (the ones players actually wear) is different than the Elite jersey. The materials are mostly the same however.

Game & Limited jerseys are available in Small (Size 38). Elite jerseys start at Medium (Size 40).

Limited jerseys are the best ones IMHO. But their availability is quite disappointing. The only allow certain players for the limited category, and last year it was 15,29,24,12, and I think that was it. You can't customize limited jerseys either.

Latest posts