Bengals vs Bills

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Ok. Tge men on both teams were Shown out there while the emts did CPR on him for nine minutes. Both the teams need to not be in limbo. If they Can’t be given word on whether the man is alive, I dont think they should have to play.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
AEDs are commonplace now a days. I was trained on them but never needed to use them.

Mix

Reaction score
If there was an AED, then it means cpr was done on a heart with an unshockable rhythm.
Yup, AED can only be used if there is a shock able rhythm.

Could be a rare separated Aorta.
Or sudden cardiac arrest.
Its serious either way, hoping for the best.

pmedic920

Reaction score
I’m aware of two situations where CARDIAC ARREST happened on a football field/ player

Both survived.

One was a Tulane player a few years back. He suffered a C-Spine injury. Paralyzed neck down but survived.

The other was a U of Houston player that suffered an Aortic dissection from a big hit.
He survived and recovered.

I won’t speculate on this case but there is hope. CPR obviously is serious but young healthy and strong people have a good chance of survival.

God Speed Hamlin

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
When the Seahawks played there, me and some friends stayed in the motel across the bridge in the neighboring state. it was a decent game and we had a good time. RiverDog and FlyingGreg and me and a few other old friends.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
I’m aware of two situations where CARDIAC ARREST happened on a football field/ player

Both survived.

One was a Tulane player a few years back. He suffered a C-Spine injury. Paralyzed neck down but survived.

The other was a U of Houston player that suffered an Aortic dissection from a big hit.
He survived and recovered.

I won’t speculate on this case but there is hope. CPR obviously is serious but you healthy and strong people have a good chance of survival.

God Speed Hamlin
My first thought was Aortic dissection or maybe undiagnosed HCM which has caused issues for soccer players during a game

warden

Reaction score
The amount of medical expertise they had immediately to help him is a big positive

warden

Reaction score
If a player does not have his head in the game they are going to get hurt. Call the game so someone else doesn’t go down

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
ESPN showing commercial after commercial while people wait for news. This needs calling out.