Besides The Hawks, Any NFL Junkies Out There?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Besides the Hawks of course, the NFL (warts and all) is my jam. I don't watch much other pro sports. Just can't seem to get into any of them like the NFL. Today is going to be fun to cheer on the Eagles, Chiefs, Browns and others. Little to no stress since there is no Seahawks game.

"7 hours of commercial-free football, start NOW!"

Music to my ears. Bloody Mary is mere hours away. Ahhhh.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Besides the Hawks of course, the NFL (warts and all) is my jam. I don't watch much other pro sports. Just can't seem to get into any of them like the NFL. Today is going to be fun to cheer on the Eagles, Chiefs, Browns and others. Little to no stress since there is no Seahawks game.

Yeah I'm an NFL junkie too. I just love it, even pundits on weeks we win. I try and ignore the media when we lose, because if they talk about us, it's how much we suck...

Welshers2

Reaction score

Yeah but it's getting harder and harder to watch. The refs are ruining the league. And yet every week I still watch

strohmin

Reaction score

I like watching most sports but I used to watch most nfl games on Sunday. However, the last few years have felt like mostly boring football compared to previous years.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I now redzone all games outside of the Seahawks and its basically for fantasy purposes. Used to have a couple back up teams I'd watch full games but the product is getting tough to stomach in most games. I havent watched a primetime game since week 3 as they are brutal for the most part. Best part of redzone is no commercials or timeouts..minimal taylor swift and Jerry Jones camera panning after every play. Don't think I'll be tuning into most playoff games this year as the outcome is most certainly predictable excluding maybe sf vs the eagles in the nfc championship.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I love the NFL even with the problems. Fantasy football with family, friends and work buddies and something to pass the time when weather is bad. Love it

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Yeah but it's getting harder and harder to watch. The refs are ruining the league. And yet every week I still watch
This. I like the draft and watching the development of players but this season has been unbearable to watch - regardless of game -