Bezos looking at Seahawks?

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Jayburd14":35mfq6o3 said:
I know Jerruh Jones was recruiting Bezos to buy the Seahawks as soon as Paul Allen passed away
I hate Jerry Jones. Just ANOTHER reason to hate the cowpukes.

Redsand187

Reaction score
I can't imagine a reason why Jody would sell. It wouldn't be for the money. I imagine it will stay a Vulcan asset as long as Vulcan is around.

HawkSince87

Reaction score
TreeRon":fceyudvi said:
Dan Snyder donated $1 million to Donald J's inauguration. Bezo's own the WaPo. They're supposed to be good buddies?

Believe it or not, people with differing political ideologies can still be friends. Shocking but true in 2019.

quadsas

Reaction score
yeah I don't think so.

It better stay within Allen family

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Seanhawk":pi91nqiw said:
Uncle Si":pi91nqiw said:
chris98251":pi91nqiw said:
I can only hope that Jody feels that what his vision is isn't what Pauls was and says no.

What would be wrong with Bezos?

Yeah, I don't get it. He's never owned a sports team before. Who is to say he won't be completely hands off and let the football people make football decisions just like Paul did? No one knows.

How about the closest we have to a modern day "evil" corporation that has products proven to spy on us. You want the head of that running the hawks? I squirm just thinking of it.

HansGruber

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":283z6ax1 said:
Seanhawk":283z6ax1 said:
Uncle Si":283z6ax1 said:
chris98251":283z6ax1 said:
I can only hope that Jody feels that what his vision is isn't what Pauls was and says no.

What would be wrong with Bezos?

Yeah, I don't get it. He's never owned a sports team before. Who is to say he won't be completely hands off and let the football people make football decisions just like Paul did? No one knows.

How about the closest we have to a modern day "evil" corporation that has products proven to spy on us. You want the head of that running the hawks? I squirm just thinking of it.

What's evil about Amazon? They've been totally loyal to Seattle, brought countless jobs to the city, put mom and pop businesses back on the map and given them a way to compete against Walmart (and compete well).

Amazon brings hundreds of thousands of well paying jobs to Seattle, drives real estate values up to historic values, and actively attempts to play a good role in our community, and all Seattle can do is bitch and whine, call them evil, and try to drive the company away.

I honestly don't get it.

All these whiners don't understand, much less deserve, the benefits they've been given by being here, simply by riding the coat tails of the greatest economic boom in Seattle history (and American history).

Nope. All they wanna do is call it evil. Because anyone who's doing well obviously cheated and is evil. There's no way that success can be a good thing.

Freaking losers. Don't deserve the success they didn't even earn. That's why I've left Seattle and many investors I know are moving on. The city has been taken over by entitled, idiotic, hangers-on losers that can only bitch and whine while adding absolutely zero value to the city on their own.

taylorvon29

Reaction score
Go back to reading your Ayn Rand novel boot licker Hans

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

hawks85

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":15lxn1bb said:
Jayburd14":15lxn1bb said:
I know Jerruh Jones was recruiting Bezos to buy the Seahawks as soon as Paul Allen passed away
I hate Jerry Jones. Just ANOTHER reason to hate the cowpukes.
Typical Jerry Jones. As soon as Paul Allen passes away trying to dip his hand in a REAL Franchise. I CAN"T STAND Jerry Jones or the cowboys. My Advice for Jerruh is stay far far away from us here in the PNW and keep your hee haw ass in Dallas and go ruin someone else's Franchise.