Bobby Wagner

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Is gonna be on the NFL Network within the half hour. Just a heads up.

5280Hawk

Reaction score
It was a good Piece.

It is amazing to me that Wagner is only coming into his second year.

Red Beard

Reaction score
Wagner is the "Russell Wilson" of the defense IMO in terms of youth and leadership so early in their careers. Kam & Earl are the same. It amazes me how many players we have that are the type of players every fan, front office, etc. would want on their teams. Most fan bases would be happy with one Russell Wilson on the team. I'd argue that we have a few, both on offense and defense. Doug Baldwin also comes to mind as does Mike Robinson, both they aren't in the same tier of talent that the former players listed are. There's more as well, but this team makes me VERY happy. Never been happier to be a Hawks fan and the anticipation is ruining me, lol.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Remember when we had a meltdown over who was gonna be the leaders on our team? LOL.

dunceface

Reaction score
If all the players we eating a four course meal and all the offense was at one table and the defense at another, who would be sitting at the head of each respective table? #DINNERS

CANHawk

Reaction score
dunceface":5v064hg9 said:
If all the players we eating a four course meal and all the offense was at one table and the defense at another, who would be sitting at the head of each respective table? #DINNERS

Russell Wilson or Max Unger at one. Kam or Earl at the other. Sherm would be the first to throw a dinner roll...

dunceface

Reaction score
I think Mrob would be in the conversation too, for sitting at the head of the table and throwing #DINNERS rolls

dunceface

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":3c7jswmh said:
This is a good way to look at it for sure. #DINNERS

sneaky-face-gif_176404495-300x300.jpg

scutterhawk

Reaction score
CANHawk":131kbhfi said:
dunceface":131kbhfi said:

Russell Wilson or Max Unger at one. Kam or Earl at the other. Sherm would be the first to throw a dinner roll...

Nah, Sherman would be the first to intercept that dinner roll, and 'Big Red' would take it away from him and eat it :mrgreen:

HawkHouse

Reaction score
VancitySeahawk":22e8wut6 said:
Who had the better rookie season Tatupu or Wagner?

That's a good question, I'm not as adept at hard core scouting / analysis but I think Lofa was a bit more prominent considering his surrounding cast ... So consider that Wagner had alot more going on around him with regards to shinning stars / highlight reel type players, and B-Wag could be thought of as slightly overshadowed, ya know?

Tough call IMO

Latest posts