Both coordinators MUST be fired this offseason

John63

Reaction score
hawks85":1wbo2pmw said:
Pete is a issue, but Wilson is a HORRIBLE pocket passer. He hangs onto the ball WAY to long. All the times Wilson got sacked half of them are on Wilson. Changing OC's isn't gonna do anyhting at all. You could have Mike Martz as OC and you will get the same results. Pete's philosophy is to run the ball and play Defense. As good as Wilson is he isn't the right QB for this offense. What makes Wilson good is his deep balls and that's it. What the Seahawks did on offense weeks 1-8 then 9-16 is absolutely mind blowing, I never in my 20 plus years watching this game seen that type of drop off before...EVER.

And yet he has one of the best complt. % and qb rating in the pocket. The problem is PC hates short passes he has said it. The fact there was that drop which coincided with the change In offensive scheme tells u it was the change in scheme.

chris98251

Reaction score
hawks85":3877hogb said:
Pete is a issue, but Wilson is a HORRIBLE pocket passer. He hangs onto the ball WAY to long. All the times Wilson got sacked half of them are on Wilson. Changing OC's isn't gonna do anyhting at all. You could have Mike Martz as OC and you will get the same results. Pete's philosophy is to run the ball and play Defense. As good as Wilson is he isn't the right QB for this offense. What makes Wilson good is his deep balls and that's it. What the Seahawks did on offense weeks 1-8 then 9-16 is absolutely mind blowing, I never in my 20 plus years watching this game seen that type of drop off before...EVER.

Horrible pocket passer but very high QB rating from the pocket when not hit, sacked, hurried, which is it?

Gio

Reaction score
I'm with you. Pete is the problem. But is there any chance our team fires him? I think not.. They believe in him so much. If you still keeping Pete as your main coach then you are not longer a winning Org, but an average one. That you don't care to win a chip anymore.