Bring Dan Quinn back he should be available Monday

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
irfuben32":3m9il4fw said:
Hockey Guy":3m9il4fw said:
Yeah, let's fire a defensive co-ordinator when we're 5-0.

Clowns.

Have you been watching the games?

Have you ever been in a players locker room?

You don't fire a coach that clearly has not lost the locker room mid-season especially when you're undefeated.

It's pretty evident that the players believe even if you don't & firing a coach in that situation loses the locker room.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
RichNhansom":3jc3ivfb said:
getnasty":3jc3ivfb said:
AgentDib":3jc3ivfb said:
Hockey Guy":3jc3ivfb said:
That does sound crazy but just hear me out... what if we bring in the guy who just got fired in week 5 largely due to how bad his defense has been.

This is great

Pete is coaching a team with one of the worse defenses (statistically) in NFL history right now. Even though Pete has always been referred to as a defensive master mind.

The thing that is saving our bacon on defense is big, timely plays that could also be attributed to Pets philosophy. In other words, those plays don't go away with improved defense. They are likely to increase.

As for affording Quinn's contract. He wouldn't factor into the cap so it's just a question of weather the organization could justify his salary. Not optimum but totally doable if you believe he is worth it as well as the possibility of renegotiating/restructuring his pay.

I believe he is the key missing piece to this organization being a Superbowl contender. If that's true, you make it happen.

Have you watched the Falcons play defense for the last few years?

Just awful.

If he's a defensive genius, why did his defenses suck so bad in Atlanta?

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Hawkpower":3vrsq7ge said:
RichNhansom":3vrsq7ge said:
getnasty":3vrsq7ge said:
AgentDib":3vrsq7ge said:
That does sound crazy but just hear me out... what if we bring in the guy who just got fired in week 5 largely due to how bad his defense has been.

This is great

Pete is coaching a team with one of the worse defenses (statistically) in NFL history right now. Even though Pete has always been referred to as a defensive master mind.

The thing that is saving our bacon on defense is big, timely plays that could also be attributed to Pets philosophy. In other words, those plays don't go away with improved defense. They are likely to increase.

As for affording Quinn's contract. He wouldn't factor into the cap so it's just a question of weather the organization could justify his salary. Not optimum but totally doable if you believe he is worth it as well as the possibility of renegotiating/restructuring his pay.

I believe he is the key missing piece to this organization being a Superbowl contender. If that's true, you make it happen.

Have you watched the Falcons play defense for the last few years?

Just awful.

If he's a defensive genius, why did his defenses suck so bad in Atlanta?

Stop talking logically.

LTH

Reaction score
Hockey Guy":3um49fer said:

Clowns.

LMAO!!!!!!! :irishdrinkers:

PNW

Reaction score
massari":e9xbsaw1 said:
Quinn had bad defenses with the Falcons 5 out of 6 seasons. Maybe he just lucked out with the Seahawks elite talent.
This ^^^

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
Let’s see...5-0
First game ends with int in end zone
Second game ends with goal line stop of Cam
Third game ends with int in the end zone
5th game D has 4th & goal stop giving Russ one last drive
The D has problems but making plays isn’t one of them. This unit will get better and then the Hawks will be unstoppable.
I’m for bring Dan back in some way but it would be crazy to fire Norton.

samwize77

Reaction score
Lets just wait until we are healthy on D again. Theres still time to turn this around with "Snacks" coming...Adams and others back...….
I'm pulling my hair out like many here. But lets wait and see. This kid playin safety? whats his name?..is doing good...we have so many people coming and going in the secondary its tough to play at a high level. I have a feeling if we can get our guys back..and stay healthy....we'll turn this around.

PNW

Reaction score
samwize77":3rrt8phn said:
Lets just wait until we are healthy on D again. Theres still time to turn this around with "Snacks" coming...Adams and others back...….
I'm pulling my hair out like many here. But lets wait and see. This kid playin safety? whats his name?..is doing good...we have so many people coming and going in the secondary its tough to play at a high level. I have a feeling if we can get our guys back..and stay healthy....we'll turn this around.
Ryan Neal and once Adams gets back I would be tempted to start him over Flowers, although Flowers wasn’t too bad this game.

Latest posts