Bryce Young expected out against Seahawks

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Last year's loss vs Dalton and the Saints was more of a case of Kamara and Taysom Hill running the ball to beat us vs Dalton throwing iirc. I was thinking back to the opener in 2019 when still with the Bengals where I think he put big passing numbers up and the Hawks were pretty luck to escape

Last edited:

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
The one saving grace vs the last few times Dalton has had success vs the Hawks is this imo is the least talented group of skilled position guys he's got around him. Mind you, I thought that about what Stafford had to work with in week 1 too

DeSeahawk

Reaction score
Bobby is going to sack him so hard he will play the rest of the game with a brown stripe down the back of his pants. This will lead to new football slang for a big hit ..... Daltonized. It will also change his nickname to the Brown Rocket.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Not surprised at all..I predicted Young would get killed and be a bust.
While it's really early yet-I'm sticking with it.
@PNW remember you was pretty high on him.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Look for Dalton to dink and dunk down the field on agonizing 12+ play drives, winning the TOP battle while Hurtt sits up in the booth with that dumbfounded look on his face.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
This thread should be a wakeup call to Pete. Clear fanbase PTSD over way too many losses and near losses to shite QB's especially backups. Other fanbases would be licking their chops at facing the backup. Hawk fans know it's gonna be a gong show.

hedgehawk

Reaction score
Gawdammit that is not great news. This game just got closer.

If I see something like this for Ginger's final stats I am going to be LIVID.

26/34ATT, 358YDs, 3TDs, 1INT
This is a nightmare. Dink us all day and then hit the big one when it’s set up. The coaches really need to have the team motivated and dominate. Even the LOB came out flat in these type of easy win games. We don’t have the skill of those teams that can just turn it on when needed.

FlyingGunHawk

Reaction score
Baffling that they would be in meltdown mode. Ginger gives them a better chance at a win but whatever.

There's a conspiracy ova there about the injury possibly being fake to give Bryce Young a mental break since it wasn't reported until Wednesday. They don't want Bryce to turn into the next David Carr. There are concerns about his size and being injury prone. And you know, having no draft capitol. It would crazy if it happened but imagine if the Bears got both the #1 and #2 picks in the draft. It could happen.

..You know how NFL fans are and all..

Conspiracy Charlie Day GIF - Conspiracy Charlie Day Crazy - Discover &  Share GIFs

Last edited: