Buffalo injuries

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
As long as Allen and Diggs are playing, it's going to be a tough battle. Good news is they aren't as talented as we are across the board but those are the two we have to slow down to win.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Josh Norman is also listed out for this game. He's the starting corner opposite T. White.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
hawkfan68":1o4yjogv said:
Josh Norman is also listed out for this game. He's the starting corner opposite T. White.

That's huge.

Although, TBH, I lost track of Norman after he went to the (deep breath) Washington Football Team. But he was good with Carolina

LoneHawkFan

Reaction score
If Cole Beasley is active, he’ll find holes in our zone all day long. Josh Allen is legit and he works the field very well with his head, his eyes, arm, and his legs. He’s a stud. This is gonna be a game not because our defense sucks, but because Buffalo can flat out move the ball. Two good/young/healthy RBs to boot. I can’t wait to see how we do!

olyfan63

Reaction score
That's right, Beasley is a poor man's Julian Edelman. Could be a problem, with our slot corner shortage.

TraderGary

Reaction score
olyfan63":9firop0x said:
That's right, Beasley is a poor man's Julian Edelman. Could be a problem, with our slot corner shortage.

DJ Reed was really good last week. Let's hope he's up to the task again against the Bills.

olyfan63

Reaction score
TraderGary":3r2o6a5a said:
olyfan63":3r2o6a5a said:

DJ Reed was really good last week. Let's hope he's up to the task again against the Bills.
Good point. I'm just now figuring out who DJ Reed is, and that he is a slot corner. Hearing that he is an absolute steal for us to get for free from the Niners organization.

Latest posts