Campbell Direspects Hawks

Chapow

Reaction score
In Dan Campbell's post game presser, he says, and not verbatim, we have an opponent coming in next week, (Falcons), that run better and have have better overall weapons all around, (referencing the Falcons as opposed to the Seahawks)....

This loss sure must sting!

If they're playing a team that runs better and has better overall weapons next week they're in a lot of trouble because the Seahawks just put up nearly 400 yards of offense and 37 points on them.

JPatera76

Reaction score
I just watched the interview & he gave the Seahawks the ultimate respect in the first 20 seconds so this thread is BS.
Yeah, agreed. "Credit to those guys, over there, they took that game and they earned it and We didn't", "We wanted a fast start in umm both halves and we didn't do that, we did the opposite of that. Thats not the type of game we wanted to play, but once we got into that game we said, that's fine we can play that game"

Hawkpower

Reaction score
You could tell that the Lions were feeling a bit overinflated after an offseason full of fluffing and beating the Chiefs

I'm sure he's fuming at his own incompetence at not being able to cash that in, but thats the NFL my dude

Not sure he's the guy to get Detroit to the next level honestly

Poor coaching today and childish post game behavior

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
I didn't see his comments as dis-respectful. After the high of beating the Chiefs on the the road last week, I would imagine "eating humble pie" this week will get them in the mindset for the next game.

I root for the Lions and a few other teams when the Seahawks aren't playing. On the other hand, I've seen enough of the Cowboys to last me a lifetime.

Last edited:

knownone

Reaction score
I don't think he's being disrespectful either. The Falcons have arguably the best skill players in the league, and their stars are all under 23. There's a reason they're 2-0 with Desmond Ridder at QB.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
In Dan Campbell's post game presser, he says, and not verbatim, we have an opponent coming in next week, (Falcons), that run better and have have better overall weapons all around, (referencing the Falcons as opposed to the Seahawks)....

This loss sure must sting!
Winning the game > Stupid Mask and a bunch of hype

I like Dan Campbell, but that was just plain stupid to say.

seabowl

Reaction score
Bijon Robinson looks like the real deal so far. Kyle Pitts is talented but underutilized.

DK and Lockett are better than any receiver on their team.

Sounds like sour grapes to me
You ok?

sutz

Reaction score
A lot of our local prognosticators overlooked a key element of Sunday's game, and that is how a team will often suffer a "hangover" loss after a huge emotional win the week before. ;)

fenderbender123

Reaction score
They beat a Chiefs team that by all means does not look like a top tier team in the NFL.

KinesProf

Reaction score
Until he gets them to the playoffs, or has any sort of sustained success, the term for a guy like Campbell is "all hat, no cattle".

But hey, at least he's got a bigger personality than Jim Caldwell, who was fired there after going 11-5, 7-9, 9-7,9-7.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
I don't care. Campbell needs to gather his group up and keep them focused, and underestimating the Falcons is not going to help them. This messaging is better for his organization and his own mindset.

This. Sounds to me like he's trying to motivate his players after a loss stating not to underestimate Atlanta.