Can SF @ SEA be flexed?

jkitsune

Reaction score
Just curious - trying to make plans around watching it next weekend (when I am unfortunately working), but am curious if there's a chance the networks solve my problem and move it to Sunday night?

DavidSeven

Reaction score
I believe they're already past the deadline to flex that game. Nevertheless, there would've been zero chance of them flexing Cowboys/Eagles out of primetime.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Fox protected the game. Couldn't flex it if they wanted to.

OP
OP
jkitsune

jkitsune

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. Guess my last-minute miracle won't happen.

HawkWow

Reaction score
The SF org would likely seek a court order to prevent the game from being played in prime time. Flexing the game would increase the rout by 4- 7 pts. If given the option, I'm sure they'd prefer the game to go untelevised.

Yes, there will be blood.

kidhawk

Reaction score
HawkWow":3e837ez9 said:
The SF org would likely seek a court order to prevent the game from being played in prime time. Flexing the game would increase the rout by 4- 7 pts. If given the option, I'm sure they'd prefer the game to go untelevised.

It's really a shame then, because FOX has the double header again next week and this will undoubtedly be their "National Game of the Week"

HawkWow

Reaction score
kidhawk":33yyv1ur said:
HawkWow":33yyv1ur said:

It's really a shame then, because FOX has the double header again next week and this will undoubtedly be their "National Game of the Week"

There will be blood. LOL.

My tenants have returned from their trip to "the game" in SF. Insults have been exchanged and bets are pending. I was elated to learn they "will be having a houseful of people over for the Seattle game". It just gets better and better.

The last time they had such a get-together was for the NFCG. Apparently they learned nothing from that, KidHawk. Aside from a drunk screaming "cheaters" (!?) at my Hawk flag (!?), you could have heard a pin drop over there. Perhaps it's actually a going away party they're having. We are going to embarrass Niner nation Dec 14th. I have never been more confident of anything in this lifetime.

kidhawk

Reaction score
HawkWow":1a81ouy6 said:
kidhawk":1a81ouy6 said:
HawkWow":1a81ouy6 said:

There will be blood. LOL.

My tenants have returned from their trip to "the game" in SF. Insults have been exchanged and bets are pending. I was elated to learn they "will be having a houseful of people over for the Seattle game". It just gets better and better.

The last time they had such a get-together was for the NFCG. Apparently they learned nothing from that, KidHawk. Aside from a drunk screaming "cheaters" (!?) at my Hawk flag (!?), you could have heard a pin drop over there. Perhaps it's actually a going away party they're having. We are going to embarrass Niner nation Dec 14th. I have never been more confident of anything in this lifetime.

:th2thumbs:

Latest posts