Can we believe now?

Sugarrayjay

Reaction score
What a game. Tough win, down to the wire but we got it done and our D showed up big. Time to believe this is a super bowl caliber team

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Just maybe.

Before this week, I didn't think there was any chance. Now I wonder.

Nah.

:hmmmm:

mort

Reaction score
Well, on paper not so much, but it’s apparent we can play anybody and make it a helluva game, I suppose that’s all you can ask for.
Great times we’re living in [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nwHawk

Reaction score
Damn, we beat the 9ers on their home turf, and the refs. I'd say that counts for something.

I am worried about ball security. Penny and Carson coughed it up. Can't have that moving forward.

knownone

Reaction score
Is this serious?

We have one the best QBs and coaches in the league. We have as good a shot as anyone.

James in PA

Reaction score
As I said in another thread, 1) the D has to keep this up and 2) shake this butterfingers crap once and for all!!!!

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
James in PA":2swm7034 said:
As I said in another thread, 1) the D has to keep this up and 2) shake this butterfingers crap once and for all!!!!

And as I said on the other thread, this for me too. I think you're spot on

Jerhawk

Reaction score
nwHawk":3ni80m7o said:
Damn, we beat the 9ers on their home turf, and the refs. I'd say that counts for something.

I am worried about ball security. Penny and Carson coughed it up. Can't have that moving forward.

:ditto: perfectly said!

sprhawk73

Reaction score
Can we believe? In what exactly? We have the best QB? Yes. We have good WR depth.

Is that enough to win a SB, who knows.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
There’s definitely something special about this team. They always seem to come through in the clutch and you can’t dismiss that intangible—they play together as a team and have a gritty will to win.

With the additions of Diggs and Gordon and the D finally putting it altogether tonight, there’s genuine reason to believe. And if Reed and Shaq play the rest of the way as they did today, even more hope.

HansGruber

Reaction score
I'm a believer. Might even sing the Monkees song.

Screw anyone who isn't. This is one of the best seasons I've ever seen from the Hawks. Enjoy it. This is something special. I've never seen anyone play like Russell is right now.

Yes I'm a believer!!

HansGruber

Reaction score
And the defense! They played their asses off tonight. I never saw that coming. This team is for real.

Just basking in the afterglow and enjoying one of the all time great Seahawks season.

Latest posts