Can't Win Them All

nategreat

Reaction score
First of all, I think the Ravens are a great team- they played better today. But here's the simple truth- good teams lose sometimes. It's that simple. Yes, we definitely have to clean some stuff up. But we're not going to face another QB that plays like Lamar Jackson this year- kid is legit and beat us with his feet. Russell Wilson had a "bad" game maybe, yes. But everybody does once in a while. And if this is his one "bad" game, we have nothing to complain about. It's a team sport, and there's room for that every now and then. Whether you like to believe it or not, nobody can be perfect on every single play.

The good news is that we're almost at that point in the season where we get hot. For whatever reason, we start firing on all cylinders in the 2nd half. Our record is 5-2, 2nd in the division. We've had close games, but we do every year. Would I like us to be better? Yes. But I think we will- we're still in the beginning stages here. Buckle up if you're coming- I think we're going to go far this year. Character is built from how you get yourself back up when you lose, and I think we've got a great bunch of guys that are going to be just fine. Learn from your mistakes and move on. Things happened in this game that were out of the norm. Learn and move on.

Go Hawks!

Reaction score
Cant win them all your right about that. I really do not think the Ravens are a great team. I still think we are the better team over all. Piss poor game plan going in. Coaching and the players both had a rough game. The Ravens will probably go the playoffs because of a weak division. I do not think they are all world though imo. Their Defense is suspect we played like crap today. They should of just had a spy on Jackson the whole game. This game makes me wanna puke. There was times especially late In the game on the long drive when Baltimore started at their 5. I mean we couldn't generated a pass rush to save our life. I mean we just sucked today bottom line. We got to get more creative on some blitz packages or teams are just going to continue to shred us apart. Our front seven was pathetic today. I thought that was going to be our strong suit. You can run us and you can pass on us. Just really disappointed how we played today big time.

calinator

Reaction score
thegreeninyoureye":18v3cz60 said:
Cant win them all your right about that. I really do not think the Ravens are not a great team. Yeah they will go to the playoffs because of a weak division. I do not think they are all world though imo. Their Defense is suspect we played like crap today. They should of just had a spy on Jackson the whole game. This game makes me wanna puke. There was times especially late In the game on the long drive when Baltimore started at their 5. I mean we couldn't generated a pass rush to save our life. I mean we just sucked today bottom line. We got to get more creative on some blitz packages or teams are just going to continue to shred us apart. Our front seven was pathetic today. I thought that was going to be our strong suit. You can run us and you can pass on us. Just really disappointed how we played today big time.

I agree with most of your post except the spy part. A single QB spy isn't enough as he is too fast for any linebacker to contain. I'd counter Lamar by sending a lot of run blitzes and guarding the edges so he can't choose a side to release every time. Blitzing is a gamble because he could hit a homerun but it's better to have a chance at stopping him than getting gashed for a sizable gain every time.

Latest posts