Carlos Dunlap

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Carlos had his best game of the season. For some reason he has been underutilized this season. Maybe because of the addition of Hyder and giving Mone more plays. Neither have been much effective. The DL last night was extremely solid. Dunlap should playing more. I'd actually like to see more of this DL combo -Dunlap, Woods, Ford, and Taylor.

The following link shows Dunlap only having about 37% of snaps this season. Green on the other hand is at 65% (which in my opinion is way too high). Dunlap > Green and it's not even close.
https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/sea/2021-snap-counts.htm.

keasley45

Reaction score
Maybe the foot thing he had earlier lingered? I can tell you that for a position that relies on explosiveness and leverage against men that outweigh you by 50 pounds, a foot at even 95% will impact your performance.

OP
OP
hawkfan68

hawkfan68

Reaction score
keasley45":2fa9ymyf said:
Maybe the foot thing he had earlier lingered? I can tell you that for a position that relies on explosiveness and leverage against men that outweigh you by 50 pounds, a foot at even 95% will impact your performance.

Very true. He had sprained toe after the first 49ers game. Even before then, he had been playing less. Hopefully he continues to play well moving forward.

Latest posts