Carpenter limps off practice field

mretrade

Reaction score
I feel like Carpenter is the Seahawks' wild card. Yes, he hasn't lived up to his draft status. Yes he has been injured and out of shape. But he has a ton of talent and if he puts it all together the reward of being patient with him far outweighs the negatives. He has all the talent in the world.

kf3339

Reaction score
I have pretty much no medical knowledge of note, but I wonder if the procedure that Rice had in Europe on his knees would be of any help to Carp. It might not help, but it couldn't hurt to give it a try.

Yes? No?

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
I don't know if he uses this item (I know they have some in or around Seattle), as it is a very expensive tool. It seems like something that would benefit, not only him, but any of the players with injuries (or are just really large and would like to take less impact of their knees/bodies). I know marathon runners like to use them when they're training for long distance runs (if they can afford it) as it conserves their body for the actual marathon.

p200.jpg

ALTERG!

http://www.alterg.com/product/anti-gravity-treadmills

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
If Carp gets hurt and misses game time again, he is a total bust IMO. I have a feeling that our team will be drafting for a guard in next year's draft.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Seahwkgal":3g6wqr41 said:
If Carp gets hurt and misses game time again, he is a total bust IMO. I have a feeling that our team will be drafting for a guard in next year's draft.

We have an embarrassment of riches at G/C. I think it's more likely that we take another tackle, personally.

I feel about Carp the way I do about Thurmond; they can be positive players, but we should limit their snap counts this year to see if they can stay healthier, something that we have the luxury of doing as we are deep at both of the positions that they play.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Per Danny O'Neal's twitter:

#Seahawks G James Carpenter not at practice Tuesday, but take a deep breath, because it's believed to be a sore foot, not a knee injury.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
King Dog":32xuo88p said:
I missed the live stream. Was Carp out there today?
No he wasn't. I watched the live stream and noticed that Lynch was beastly. TJack got picked off by Byron Maxwell for a pick 6. Golden Tate looked really good as did Stephen Williams.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":2xdyxg8a said:

Yep. Tired of hearing how this guy is a "mauler" and that he benches mondo weight. Doesn't mean a damn thing if he's not on the field. P&J will compensate however thank god.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Basis4day":1h46j4hq said:

#Seahawks G James Carpenter not at practice Tuesday, but take a deep breath, because it's believed to be a sore foot, not a knee injury.

He's trying to get his body back into football condition, I think he has a long road to go to get his cardio back, and his feet, legs, etc back into running, football condition again.

As long as its just soreness(related to above), and not a real injury, and he's making progress... I'm not worried.

Basis4day

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":j30i7qk6 said:
Basis4day":j30i7qk6 said:

He's trying to get his body back into football condition, I think he has a long road to go to get his cardio back, and his feet, legs, etc back into running, football condition again.

As long as its just soreness(related to above), and not a real injury, and he's making progress... I'm not worried.

Yeah, i agree. And still a month before real football.

hawk45

Reaction score
Well it wouldn't be football season if Carp wasn't overweight or injured.

At this point I hope he aspires to Tubbsville. Injured his whole career but manages to piece together one season that happens to be a SB run.

Mick063

Reaction score
Every team hits and misses on players, even if it isn't the player's or the staff's fault.

I don't pin the injury bug on any thing but bad luck for an individual trying to live a dream.

Next man up.

Latest posts