Chandler Jones

JPatera76

Reaction score
Is he going full Antonio Brown?

And there’s multiple other places that are reporting on this over the last few days.

Holy smokes. Talk about falling off the deep end.

Weadoption

Reaction score
i dunno, he is talking about Mark Davis, i mean the dude has bangs, and has an otherwise creepyasfk look

renofox

Reaction score
Schizophrenia is my guess. Right age for onset and fits symptoms perfectly. Hope he gets competent help.

If there is actual truth behind what he's saying, he needs a different kind of help which is even harder to find.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Schizophrenia is my guess. Right age for onset and fits symptoms perfectly. Hope he gets competent help.

If there is actual truth behind what he's saying, he needs a different kind of help which is even harder to find.

Schizophrenia typical onset is 16 to 18. Jones is 33 this year and has played 11 seasons in the league. This sounds more like cte.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Schizophrenia typical onset is 16 to 18. Jones is 33 this year and has played 11 seasons in the league. This sounds more like cte.
It typically starts then (for men - women tend to present a bit later for unknown reasons), but it can appear at any age.

There are also many other mental illnesses that have delusions among the possible symptoms. And yes, CTE can cause delusions too.

Something is definitely wrong. I just hope he can get help.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
I feel like if he comes in it will be during the bye week. I don’t know how we afford anyone else but then that’s why I’m not a GM

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Hard pass for me. We don't need the drama. The team is gelling nicely and we don't need to add an outsider that likely requires special handling by the coaching staff. The risk outweighs the potential reward.