Chargers @ Jaguars

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Well, for no reason other than that the media is picking the Jags, I'm gonna be a Charger fan. I always wanted to see them make it back in the ai Coryell era, yet they never did. Rooted for them against the 9ers in a superb owl, they failed again.

IDK, I'm an underdog guy, so either team winning this and going on to upset "sure winners" would please me.

I always hate when we're knocked out, but sometimes I use my season withdrawals rooting for underdogs through the rest of the playoffs. Nothing better to do with the rest f the season.

Mizak

Reaction score
Lawrence is playing awful. 3 INTs in 1st quarter.

Mizak

Reaction score
Chargers playing like they wanna beat the Chiefs next week.

Mizak

Reaction score
Jaguars were down 27-0. Now down 30-28.

Mizak

Reaction score
Holy shit, great 4th down play calling by Pederson.

Mizak

Reaction score
Jaguars win the game! Down 27-0 by halftime.

rjdriver

Reaction score
J. Bosa isn't going going to sleep well. Very costly loss of cool.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Nice thing for us as Seahawk fans is the way that game went, no-one is going to remember game 1 today anymore

Msfann

Reaction score
This is what get for resting starters vs denver and screwing up our draft pick.

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Nice thing for us as Seahawk fans is the way that game went, no-one is going to remember game 1 today anymore
Bullshit, try looking at your YouTube feed today, I saw one video about the Jags, and about 50 on the invincible 49ers.

Yes that's right, the 49ers are now undefeatable, and will Remain so as long as Brock Purdy is playing, they'll never lose another game.

Threedee

Reaction score
I wasn't in the mood for this game, plus, the Kraken game started. But, I saw an early 17-0 score report and mentally called the game. Nice comeback.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
I turned it off at 27-7 at the half so I could watch my Oilers beat the Golden Knights & woke up this morning to find out they blew it.

Just wow.

Chuckwow

Reaction score
My buddy bet the Jags to win at the half. I kid you not. Paid +1300. It wasn't as reckless as it may seem at first glance. In that first half, the Chargers scored almost exclusively off Jag turn overs. Then to see their players celebrating the win with 6 mins left in the second qtr!?! Not a good look and you can bet that was the talk of the Jag's locker room at the break. Simple speech for Doug Pederson : They outscored us by 3 TDs in the first half, we only have to outscore them by 3 TDs in the second half.

I was stoked he made the bet. If he hadn't, still reeling from the Hawks loss, I probably would have changed the channel and missed a slice of history.

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Brandon Perna (and the hapless Chargers), gave me my one solace this horrible weekend; at least we didn't implode like the Chargers!

Latest posts