Chiefs / Eagles SUPER BOWL thread.

BigBill1945

Reaction score
This game should not have decided the game with a shit call. Unless the Seahawks play I will not watch the SB again I am so pissed. The refs have done this shit all season.

Mizak

Reaction score
don’t have a problem with the Chiefs winning. I saw 2 holds. If they didn’t call holding, they would have called illegal contact. Refs really didn’t **** up.

NoGain

Reaction score
The Chiefs deserved the win. They scored every time they had the ball in the second half. They grabbed the grail. Mahomes is effing awesome.

And I had the Chiefs by three. :)

Mizak

Reaction score
I guess nobody used the Super Bowl Buccaneers defense against Mahomes.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
don’t have a problem with the Chiefs winning. I saw 2 holds. If they didn’t call holding, they would have called illegal contact. Refs really didn’t **** up.
Well I’ll challenge you to watch a game replay.

Focus on the opportunities for that exact same call/penalty.

They let the same thing slide (let’em play) on multiple occasions.

You’re not incorrect in your assessment, my issue is that was very “ticky tack” and they didn’t call it many times throughout the game.

Watch a replay and see if you still feel the same.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
There goes the whole "expensive QBs can't win Super Bowls" argument.
Actually, he's not that expensive this year. About a month ago I checked the hit cap of Mahomes to see if this was his final year of making a lesser-than-market-value amount, and according to spotrac, he's making $31,950,000 this season. Next year we'll see if the Chiefs can sustain a SB caliber team with Mahomes making 40 mill.