Chiefs trade for Giants WR Toney

Mizak

Reaction score

The Kansas City Chiefs have acquired wide receiver Kadarius Toney from the New York Giants for a conditional third-round pick and a sixth-round pick, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter on Thursday.

what?! Giants got a steal in picks from a second year wr who barely played. If we trade Eskridge, maybe, maybe we can get 3 picks from some other team???

Ozzy

Reaction score
Toney has shown more than Eskridge at this point though. He's actually flashed at times. I don't think Eskridges gets the same haul.

QWERTY

Reaction score

The Kansas City Chiefs have acquired wide receiver Kadarius Toney from the New York Giants for a conditional third-round pick and a sixth-round pick, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter on Thursday.

what?! Giants got a steal in picks from a second year wr who barely played. If we trade Eskridge, maybe, maybe we can get 3 picks from some other team???
should had traded DK, probably net a 1st round pick and a 3rd round pick.

Ruminator

Reaction score
It has recently come to my attention that Eskridge, through recently acquired Kam-ing skills, has been responsible for inciting fear and doubt among opposing CBs and safeties as part of a program to reestablish team dominance in the league; therefore, he is not to be discussed any further in discussions of potential trades.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
It has recently come to my attention that Eskridge, through recently acquired Kam-ing skills, has been responsible for inciting fear and doubt among opposing CBs and safeties as part of a program to reestablish team dominance in the league; therefore, he is not to be discussed any further in discussions of potential trades.
Huh?

The best thing I’ve seen from Eskridge is he is a willing blocker. His blocking is similar to Baldwin’s blocks. His overall route running skills set not very similar to Doug Baldwin.

Not in the very least.

Kadarius Toney in a Seattle uniform would have been very intriguing though.

Latest posts