Cooper Rush to the Jets?

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I haven’t heard this talked about much, but it makes the most sense now that ar is gone.

Rush is on a one year deal. Trade him now, and Dallas may well recoup the 4th they gave up for Lance, who Jerruh can then deploy to run scout team and spot duty instead of dressing Lance to Let him sit there.

Torc

Reaction score
I hope the Jets sign Kaep just so he can show he isn't capable of playing NFL QB at this point once and for all. But he won't because then he wouldn't be in the news anymore.

knownone

Reaction score
Props to Kaepernick for using every opportunity to offer his services. He knows his primary audience doesn't actually watch football at this point. So it's a win-win for him.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Sounds like the Jets are internally considering Jacoby Brissett. https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...85ab27a5868493abbcb6048b3b72854&ei=13#image=1

If they call up John Schneider (pretend you are JS) and request a trade for Drew Lock what would it take to consummate a deal? A 4th or 5th rounder? They also do have some good defensive players. Would you trade Lock for Al Woods?

As tempting as a 4th looks, I wouldn’t do it as there’s no one behind Lock currently.

Were I the Jets, I’d target the Cowboys and Raiders As both have a no3 Qb they want to move toward.

Last edited:

sc85sis

Reaction score
Al Woods didn’t want to play in Seattle any more.

After years of playing in a 3-4 scheme where he was asked to occupy blockers to free up linebackers, Woods will now be turned loose in the Jets’ attacking scheme.

“I just wanted to do something different,” Woods said recently of his decision to sign with the Jets. “I’ve been in a 3-4 for a long time. I was just tired of catching and reading.

“I would stand on the sideline and watch other teams play and I’m like, ‘Damn, I want to play like that.’ That [stuff] looks like fun.”