Cowboys / Cardinals

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
kf3339":3qicquhe said:
Well, that was like watching two high school teams with one of them having to play their waterboy at QB. I don't you can gather any information from watching that game. So on to Sunday! :irishdrinkers:

The desert squirrel is real and so are some of his receivers.

What's our plan for this squirrel?

And for Budda Baker?

Osprey

Reaction score
Don’t watch much Dallas, but sure looks like Zeke has a bad case of Igotpaiditis.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":w3y2upey said:
Anyone observing how many Dal-ass fans are in the stands? That's the weakest example I've seen on social distancing this season.
Meh a few less Dallas fans would be a good thing.

ivotuk

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":3aaqhuql said:
kf3339":3aaqhuql said:
Well, that was like watching two high school teams with one of them having to play their waterboy at QB. I don't you can gather any information from watching that game. So on to Sunday! :irishdrinkers:

And for Budda Baker?

Well, we've got more of our staying OLine Dallass with 1, and he got hurt. No idea

Kyler's 9 fo r 24 is pretty scary though! And Fitz hasn't caught a pass further away than 10 yards.

kf3339

Reaction score
ivotuk":3u6pz91g said:
SantaClaraHawk":3u6pz91g said:
kf3339":3u6pz91g said:

And for Budda Baker?

Well, we've got more of our staying OLine Dallass with 1, and he got hurt. No idea

Kyler's 9 fo r 24 is pretty scary though! And Fitz hasn't caught a pass further away than 10 yards.

Agreed about the 9-24 passing numbers. I'm not so sure why we should be scared about that as well. Also, not sure if you saw it but he fell down on his own several times when he saw guys getting near him for the tackle. I think he is afraid of hard tackles. I would put a fast linebacker on him and legally hit him hard every chance he gets.

Last, they have no real run game besides him. Spy him every play with the above LB and see what happens. Perhaps our rookie first round LB will be up for the task! He was advertised to be really fast and hit hard. Let him at it.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Osprey":3cpuxis1 said:
Don’t watch much Dallas, but sure looks like Zeke has a bad case of Igotpaiditis.
Was just going to post this. Not the same caliber of back he was his first 2 years.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
kf3339":2hvuw4cd said:
ivotuk":2hvuw4cd said:
SantaClaraHawk":2hvuw4cd said:
kf3339":2hvuw4cd said:

And for Budda Baker?

Agreed about the 9-24 passing numbers. I'm not so sure why we should be scared about that as well. Also, not sure if you saw it but he fell down on his own several times when he saw guys getting near him for the tackle. I think he is afraid of hard tackles. I would put a fast linebacker on him and legally hit him hard every chance he gets.

Last, they have no real run game besides him. Spy him every play with the above LB and see what happens. Perhaps our rookie first round LB will be up for the task! He was advertised to be really fast and hit hard. Let him at it.
Drake is 4th in the league in yards FWIW. He can still hurt you.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
kf3339":3jt19jfe said:
ivotuk":3jt19jfe said:
SantaClaraHawk":3jt19jfe said:
kf3339":3jt19jfe said:

And for Budda Baker?

Maybe Quill? He has the speed?

kf3339

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":2xec82jw said:
kf3339":2xec82jw said:
ivotuk":2xec82jw said:
SantaClaraHawk":2xec82jw said:

And for Budda Baker?

Him too!

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
kf3339":26927n0a said:
SantaClaraHawk":26927n0a said:
kf3339":26927n0a said:
ivotuk":26927n0a said:

Him too!

LOL meant quem obviously, was kind of sleepy when I posted the past...

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Cowboys looked Dakless

Murray took a lesson from Wilson on how to have a longer career than RGIII. If defenses know you are going to slide, or go out-of-bounds, they won't hit you anymore.