Cowcrap and the Foreskins..does anyone even really care?

davidonmi

Reaction score
this is disgusting how much Robert Griffin is being babied

hawk45

Reaction score
How you run read-option with your QB with the big brace on his knee who had it torn apart last year is beyond me.

I can see him taking off when there's a lot of green, or scrambling, but I'd leave the R/O in the bag. Or make him hand it off every time.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
It would be okay if he would slide before contact but he has a tendency to run through contact.

See about Romo, that pass to Beasley was crazy, he'll make plays like that all the time but then throw a head scratching INT. Absolutely maddening watching him play.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Why do the deadskins and Jerry's kids hate boobies??????????????????????

No pink crap on any jersey! When do we get to stop doing that?

Gap Filler

Reaction score
Something that needs to be said about RG3. Thats his 2nd sack/fumble due to lack of pocket awareness. RW3 takes off and avoids that pressure in his face. RG3 not so much

OP
OP
O

OrFan

Reaction score
The veins were bulging out in Shanarat's eyes. Dude looked like he should have been on the surface of Mars in Total Recall!

12th_Bob

Reaction score
OrFan":ffm1dnbp said:
The veins were bulging out in Shanarat's eyes. Dude looked like he should have been on the surface of Mars in Total Recall!

Winner!

That RG is getting his lunch eaten by Hatcher, then he went out and it didn't matter, Dallas still got the strip sack, Monte has a good game plan dialed in so far.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I think the injury plus Shanadork has really screwed BobIII up. He's not the same player pre-injury!

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
RG3 just doesn't step all the way through throws now, it's like he's just slingin' it every time.

So good to see Redskins fans in agony.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Griffin and Vick share several similarities. The most obvious...both are divas better suited as WRs than QBs.
5 years from now, someone will mention the name RG3 and you'll say, yeah, I remember that guy. Baylor fans are saying that after just 2 years.

The Skins FO is a joke and I'd be laughing had the Rams not benefitted from their reckless stupidity.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
No, given Philadelphia will probably win that terrible division at 7-9 with Nick Foles at quarterback. They should have PuPed RG3.